Chapter Eighteen

I sat crying in an abandoned corridor. I stood up and brushed myself off, "I'm such... I'm such a cry baby. He's a guy. A stupid git of a guy!" I said to myself, I heard a voice...

"I don't think he's a git, a charmer really... I mean who can resist a face like that!" The voice said, I held my breath, "and you know... I happen to know this 'git' pfft... I know him very well... And I know this girl he's in love with very well...

"She is funny, smart, she pranks, she has a beautiful smile, a kind heart, her hair falls in the most amazing way... The way she walks is enchanting... And every word she ever speaks... It is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard... And when she cries it breaks my heart and when she doesn't speak to me... I feel as if my world has ended because this girl is my world. I love her... And even her name... Rosanna Nymphadora Black... It's long but sweet and when you speak it... It's like tasting sweet sugar... I love you Rosanna. I love..."

I jumped at him and locked lips with him, and it was magical. I was crying I was so happy. I pulled away reluctantly for air. "I love you to Fred Weasley."

We shared our first kiss. A kiss I will never forget... There in the abandoned hall.