"𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓."

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒 <3

   𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 TEPID WATER sloshed over her bedewed nude tenement

   𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 TEPID WATER sloshed over her bedewed nude tenement. She sat up from her head being submerged under water and glided her fine black stiletto-filed nails through her sandy bleached hair swiping stubborn strands from her forehead.

Coming up from the sudsy bathwater Phaya stroked the skirt of her palms along her eyes rubbing away at the water that coated her sinfully thick lashes and swiping her hands over her face. Her prune-like fingertips quivered once they went over the broken flesh of her chin. Cautiously striking at the semi-healed gash, the scathing ache pulsed throughout the lower region of Phaya's face. A pellet of russet secretion from the wound dashed into the cold water, meddling with the bleary froth. She brought the navy blue rag up to her chin, dabbing the cloth against the chafed skin with a somber seethe.

She lifted her dewy body from the tub and gathered a lavender-dyed towel from the counter, wrapping it around her body and tucking the corner beneath the pit of her arm. Phaya pored over her distorted visage in the opaque mirror; diminutive pearls of water leaked from the bleached ends of her sodden hair and rolled off of her delicate gold-plated nameplate.

☾      ☪︎      ☽

Plangent salacious music resonated throughout the venue. Vibrant pulsating trills teemed within her chest as she sat at her vanity inhaling a thin triturated commodity from the depression of her acrylic pinky nail. It stung when the substance first hit the back of her trachea but it stung good. It was a biting discomfort; noxious, yet so alluring. The powder pacified the woe and impassioned her inner sparkle.

"Up in five, Phoenix." A jarring voice called out. Swiping at her nose swiftly, Phaya rose from her chair and shifted the gossamer fabric over her ample breasts her nipples protruding through the bikini-like top. The glass bottoms of her lofty heels clicked against the bleak floors as she made her way out of the dressing room.

She walked down the dim dingy halls that led to the stage where she could hear the first few seconds of her opening song resonating off of the tarnished walls. The music began to teem in sonority the closer she got to the set.

A throng of ovation oozed before her as she advanced onto the stage spellbindingly taking ahold of the metal pole and giving the crowd a lucent view of her shimmery silhouette. Modest specks of glitter reflected off of the iridescent strobe lights as she twirled around the pole before slowly sliding down with a firm grip of the pole above her head.

𝙸 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎,  𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝,  𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗' 𝚊𝚝 .