[9] The ad

Dusclaimer: No akuma attacks.... Just pure Victoria secret shit and a reveal of identities cuz Im impatient.

-

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I panicked. I was in the dressing room to after I wore the lingerie that I had to model. And it's going to be an ad. And I feel nervous to say that I told Chaton we can reveal our identities now. But fuck. Im sure at the hangout Ivory will let Alya, Marinette, Nino and Adrien watch the ad after it's done so I can confirm it. I'm gonna die.

I looked down at the lingerie. Hah. A new one to keep again I rolled my eyes. As I walked out.

Lingerie;

;)

And

And

(Without the ears)

(Without the ears)

-

Wow modelling two lingeries. Im dying.

After modelling.
At home.

I breathed in and out as I waited for them as Ivory smirked. "Don't you fucking stare at me like that dumbass. I literally modelled a lingerie and a single and taken boy who are my friends are coming over. So I'm nervous as fuck." I cried out and buried my face on a pillow on the couch as she laughed.

"Sorry Sweetheart. But I want their critics about this." She said as she walked to the door, as I didn't notice the doorbell. "Y/n!" I hear Marinette and Alya scream and run to the couch as I sat up straight and froze. "Fuck." I muttered and looked at them in panic. "Hiiiiii..." I said as I saw the boys enter. I glared at Ivory as she waited for us to settle in and catch up for a few.

20 minutes later

"Ehem" Ivory cleared her throat catching our attention. I groaned and buried my face in my hands. "I want you guys to critic if this ad is good enough to come out in public. An ad Y/n recently shooted." She smirked. As I glared at her and flipped her off. "Oh fuck off, Ivory. It's embarrassing." I whined as Alya, Mari, Adrien and Nino looked at us confused. I motioned them to the TV as Ivory started the ad.

"Holy fu- It's a lingerie ad! She does lingeries! Her future boyfriend is lucky!" Marinette screamed. "Shut up!" I exclaimed as Alya and Mari laughed Nino frozen as for Adrien. I don't know.

The ad ended as Alya and Marinette practically talked to Ivory about the ad and Nino went to the kitchen. Adrien was still frozen. As I slowly turned my gaze to him. "Uh.. I'm gonna go for a few minutes..." I said as I sprinted away to my room to transform to meet Chat.

After I transformed, I pounced out of my eindow to the Eiffel Tower. I waited for Chaton to arrive as I fiddled with my fingers. I heard him land beside me and sat down. "What's up?" I stayed quiet. "Oh, by the way. Eiffel for you already.(I fell for you already)" He winked. "That was random Kitty." I laughed as he smiled. "Actually tho, is there a problem?" He asked me.

"You remember last week when you wanted to reveal our identities?..." I asked quietly he nodded. "Well, do you want to now?" I asked. I saw his eyes lit up with excitement. "Really? Are you sure? You comfortable with this?" He asked clearly excited. I nodded as he stood up and took his staff. "C'mon let's go somewhere more private." He said as I nodded. He took my waist and extended his staff and went to my room again.

"Alright... Can we close our eyes and donit together?" I said nervous thinking he'd be disappointed. "Alright." He said as he closed his eyes. I closed mine too. "Elements, Rue, Yin, Yang, Tikki. Let's dim outm" "Plagg, claws in" we said. I breathed in and out. "Alright, let's open our eyes on 1...." I said. "Alrighty, 3..." he started. "2.." I continued. "1..." We said in unison and opened our eyes. I gaped as the same for Chaton.

"Adrien?" "Y/n?" I am honestly shocked. "I've always thought you're innocent..." I grumbled remembering his jokes. He laughed. "Sorry Kitten, But I'm 20. Hormones are stronger." He winked as I blushed. He came closer and held me tight in his arms. "Finally get to know who you are without a mask." He whispered drawing small circles on my back. "Mhm.." I nuzzled my head to the crook of his neck.

He cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. I melted into it. As I rested my hands on his chest. His hands on my waist. Then I heard the door bursting open. "Y/n! Adrien! You guys in here?!" I heard Alya yell as she stopped. "Holy shit. We are disturbing ya'll. Uhm. Continue." I heard Marinette say as I heard Nino laugh. I pulled away and blushed, hid behind Adrien. He laughed as he stood still. "We are gonna go home. You guys get some alone time." Nino winked.

"Fuck off.." I muttered as the 3 laughed and left. Adrien went to the door and closed it. "So...That means we are official now?" Adrien asked. I stayed quiet. "Hmm, I don't know if I actually answered you." He smiled. "Alright then. Y/n L/n. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said. I smiled at him and nodded. "I would love too, Kitty" I said. He wrapped his arms around me again and kissed my forehead.

"So... Do you still consider on having some fun tonight Purrincess?" He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. "I mean.. I don't mind modelling a lingerie. Wouldn't I?" I asked as he purred. "How do you purr out of your costume." I grumbled as he snickered. "We've been intimate in akuma attacks for so long acting like a couple... How about let's keep our promises?" He whispered. Wow. Fun.

-

Uh... What did I write? ANYWAYS. Next chapter will be just them waking up after- yeah...