Class

Really don't know if people like this, but I'm going to write it anyway. But, I'd love feedback

Maka began to walk faster; Soul struggling to keep up. All of a sudden she stopped, and turned to face him, looking embarrassed.

"I don't know where we are going."

"Well," Soul replied, "we need to get to class; school isn't over yet."

The bell rang as they walked across the courtyard; other students streaming past them.

"I AM GOD!" screamed a figure on the roof. "So uncool," muttered Soul under his breath.

The so called "god" waved their arms about, as they continued to yell, boasting about how powerful they are.

"What a show off." Maka said with annoyance on her face. Suddenly the figure fell off the roof.

"MAKA, WATCH OUT!"

"So," professor Stein said, with bordom, "after Black Star fell on you, you immediately decided to fight him."

"No. He got angry at me for being in his way!" Maka said.

Stein looked at her; she had been fighting Black Star, she looked unharmed. Only a few scratches were on both of their faces.

"Aw, She just doesn't understand my greatness." Black Star ssid arrogantly.

"Well, at least neither of you brought your weapons into the fight, although you still managed to delay classes by 30 minutes. Go to class, and after school, go to training room 3 with your weapons."

Maka, Soul, and Black Star walked out of the infirmary. Maka hoped Black Star wouldn't be in her class; she couldn't stand him.

"Hey Maka, I'm gonna be in your class; Maybe you can learn a thing or two from me. After all, I'm pretty good."

Maka colapsded. Bye bye to her hopes of having any fun in classes. At least she couldn't see him competing with her for top of the class; he was a complete idiot.

Maka pushed open the door to the classroom.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I-"

"SHE GOT BEAT BY ME, THE ONE WHO WILL SURPASS GOD!"

Maka flushed. She didn't want to be known as a troublemaker, or associated with Black Star in any way.

"Well, that's nice. Take your seats, and see me after class for makeup work, you two," Stein said calmly. Maka glanced around for a place to sit, and saw Soul lazily motion his hand at her; pointing to the empty seat next to him. Maka sat down next to him and noticed that Black Star sat with a tall, black haired girl, who mouthed 'Sorry' at Maka, and smiled apologetically at her.

"Nice, I thought you were trying to be the teachers pet." Soul said quietly as Maka sat down.

"I'm not trying to be the teachers pet and I didn't mean to do that." Maka hissed.

"Here. You are such a goody goody, I figured you'd be distraught if you didn't have notes for the part you missed." Soul said, sliding a paper with notes, mostly neat, and doodles in-between the words and in the margins, and had no notes himself.

"Where are your notes?" Maka whispered.

"It's not cool to try in school. You have to wing it. But, you need notes, right?"

Maka smiled.

"Hey, are you okay? I mean because you fought with Black Star." soul asked blushing. However, Maka didn't take Soul's concern seriously.