ℓαυяєηт | ¢αη∂у ѕнσρ

Great Pretender x fem! insert
*************
Will follow case 1 but no spoilers
*************
Anime: Great Pretender
*************
Background info: case 1 focuses on scamming Eddie Cassano, a Hollywood movie producer who is also a high-end drug dealer. The team sells him fake drugs in the form of candy, also known as "Sakura Magic"
*************

 The team sells him fake drugs in the form of candy, also known as "Sakura Magic"*************

**************

^Swimsuit

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

As Laurent and Makoto waited outside Cassano's mansion. The blonde male was calm while Makoto was freaking out. Cassano's bodyguards walked to the gate cautiously. Makoto glanced at Laurent, "those look like real gangsters."

The blonde laughed before whispering, "that's because they are." He turned to the men smiling "Hola amigos! Qué tal?"

The tallest and most tan man grabbed his gun, "I don't remember being friends with a French guy." Makoto nervously laughed hoping Laurent would help. "I'm the trader and I brought the doctor. We're here to see Cassano."

The three bodyguards opened the gate, trailing behind the duo. The group of men walked to the backyard of the mansion seeing girls playing in the pool and Cassano reading a script on a couch. "This script is trash, there's no way DiCaprio would get on this. I'm not investing in this shit." He threw the script before looking at the group of men.

Laurent fakes sighed, "it's such a shame, Hollywood is deteriorating to no end." Cassano looks to the pool at two particular girls, "Abby! Dawn! Get champagne for our guests. Now!"

Two girls swim to the edge of the pool, getting out. One brown girl, Abby, adjusts her red bikini while a ebony girl with long red locs, Dawn, stretches in her pink bikini. Her silver belly button piercing shines in the sunlight. Both Abby and Dawn walk to the kitchen to retrieve drinks.

Laurent smirks, "they're charming." Cassano chuckles, "yeah, they're always together, but they're a stupid duo. Got great bodies tho, one looks like a model while the other looks like a coke bottle."

Laurent with his constant smile watches the girls, "maybe they'll walk the red carpet one day." At this Cassano laughs loudly. "Abby can barely speak English while Dawn doesn't speak. I'd do better putting them dance classes."

Makoto finally speaks to Cassano, "Hello nice to meet you!" Laurent puts his arm around the Japanese boy, "isn't his English good? This is Dr. Edamura."

"You're telling me this boy made the goods?"

Laurent nods at Cassano before pulling out a baggie with white powder. "This is the raw material, but snorting is a thing of the past. That's why we process it into this." He then pulls out a pink can of candy named 'Sakura Magic'

The aforementioned girls come up to the group with drinks. Laurent declines his drink while Makoto takes his.

The producer shakes his head, "there's no way that drug is really effective." Abby perks up at the mention of drugs, "I wanna try! Can I, can I?" Dawn also has sparkles in her eyes as she nods.

Laurent takes two pieces of the candy drug, "open wide girls." Both girls eat the candy, before giggling wildly. Makoto and Cassano watch in astonishment and slight fear as Abby runs and swings off trees like an ape while Dawn cartwheels backwards, giggling madly.

"AWOOGA!!" Dawn looks like a crazed child as she jumps in the pool with Abby. They both come back to the surface holding hands and with happy smiles on their faces.

Cassano blinks before turning to Laurent, who is still smiling, "let's discuss prices inside." The blonde man nods before glancing at the girls, "I like them can I steal them for awhile." Cassano agrees before the group walks to the house.

Laurent pulls Dawn to a corner outside, kissing her deeply. He palms and slaps her ass, she moans into the kiss before biting his bottom lip. "How you doing baby?" She smiles before slapping Laurent, "do you know how revolting it is to be around Cassano. He's such a pig. I better get a big paycheck from this scheme Laurent."

He rubs his cheek before kissing Dawn again, "I know honey, don't worry I'll treat you real well tonight. Just hold out for a couple more days."

Dawn slightly smiled before kissing her boyfriend cheek. "You better make it quick, I'm tired of acting like one of Cassano's sex dolls. And Abby almost killed him in his sleep so speed this up."

Laurent hugs his girlfriend, playing with the string of her bikini. "I know alright, I swear I'll make it worth your while."

The couple walked into the house. Dawn walked to Abby who was sitting in a corner. "How much longer does he expect us to act like dumbos?" Dawn quietly laughed, turning to her friend, "he said a couple days, knowing him something will go wrong. I see he brought the newbie, he's cute." Dawn twirled one of her red locs watching Cassano talk to Makoto and Laurent.

Abby groaned looking at the new swindler on the team, "he looks like a virgin."

"Yeah, a cute virgin."

__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

This scenario popped in my head at midnight so I needed to write it.

Hope you enjoyed, once again PLEASE watch Great Pretender, great show 😭💕

Love you guys, have a great day/night