𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜

I'M SO MAD

i just wanna know why professors give different mark/points to an assignment that is EXACTLY the same as someone else's????

tbh i hate accounting and i just take it because i have to, but i had this homework assignment that i could do with someone else (she literally said we can work in pairs) and two of my friends and me spent TWO DAYS doing it, and one of my friends got 7/10, the other got 4/10 and i got 5/10. SO TELL ME HOW CAN THREE PEOPLE GET THREE DIFFERENT POINTS TO THE SAME SHIT?

i started to hate my major last semester, when i had the chance to go back to school for two weeks and i finally was so happy that i got to meet everyone and get a proper education (because i don't care what anyone says online school worths NOTHING) and two weeks later everyone had to lock themselves in again. 

i'll have to take a big exam before graduation, like a collective one of my chosen class and the classes that are based on it or like in connection with it. but i have most of my really important classes now, and i know NOTHING even tho i still have my 4,1 GPA (yes, i'm bragging). 

also, i still consider myself lucky, because in europe, tuition fees are so cheap (i pay about 800euro/semester). by the way, why did it get so popular to that college education is collectively free in europe?  i mean yes, it is free if you have a scholarship and if you chose your uni according to your hs grades and final exam scores, but if you don't have a scholarship you still have to pay.

at this point, i look deranged because they give us so much homework, assignments, projects and it's midterm season. they really think students have nothing else to do just because school is online now - like most uni students don't have a job, family and other responsibilities. I'm so sorry for all the professors who have to teach 1-2 classes - it's not like i have 12. 

(i look exactly like this rn

(i look exactly like this rn. :))

i'm ranting too much.

fuck my professor.