Chapter: Eight

.... next day....

it was 2pm and you were already sitting in the cafeteria, eyeing everyone who walked past your seat... and you were nervous and excited at the same time, you took your phone switched it on and saw the time... it was 2:07pm, and you were getting really impatient.

"jk and Jungkook, both are one... how will I say her" Jungkook's anxiety was on the next level when he saw how restless you were, that you were literally observing people! "should I lie her or tell her the truth?" he questioned himself before you saw him and approached him.

"jk?" you questioned him... "I'm sorry, he couldn't come because he is sick... he wanted me to tell you this personally! he is very sad to turn you down" Jungkook explained to you, while his heart filled up with guilt. you had a blue expression... which he couldn't stand! you went to your seat and sat down... you gave him a reassuring smile and told him that it is fine, and also told him to tell jk to take care.

"ok!" he said and turned around... but you stopped him! "coffee?" you asked... "no thanks!" he answered and was about to go... just when you held his arm, him and you lose yourselves in the moment with another - a moment made sacred for just the two of you.

you both broke the eye contact and Jungkook sat next to you... "so... what's your favourite season?" you asked him, "I... I really love Sunny with A Cool Breeze! I can spend my whole day humming songs and playing basketball." as he was saying... a bunny smile formed on his face... and you got a tingling sensation in your stomach! "um... well, I love the rain! so much that, I can play with the rainwater droplets, for the rest of my life!"

Many days have passed and Jungkook and you have come a lot closer than just being classmates... there were moments where you just smiled like a stupid fool while thinking about the amazing memories you have made with him... either that was sleeping in the class with earphones on or walking outside of the class when you both were caught eating while the lecturer was explaining stuff...

The most comfortable place to sleep in is in the classroom, head placed gently on his arm, earphones plugged in with music on, Jungkook slept peacefully.

You were getting super bored even though Sharon and you shared the same class, she wanted to speak to someone else.
What is this guy even doing, why is he smiling while he is sleeping? Is he dreaming about someone? Ughh this guy!

Not being able to control yourself you decided to wake Jungkook up. Why? Well you weren't aware that he was peacefully sleeping.... yet. until you saw him... and a naughty idea popped in your lil brain...

Looking at Jungkook sleep peacefully like a baby melted your heart. You quietly took Jungkook's phone which was connected to his ear phones. Jungkook being Jungkook didn't realise anything when he slept. Slouching down to his level, you slowly pulled his phone and changed the song by playing a video which said 'chalk screeching sound'. You stood up with a stupid smirk plastered on her face.

Jungkook shot back up.... and was Jungshook....

*********************************************

A/N: Hope you guys have a beautiful day ahead!!!!!