Prelude

'Please let me go', Sonia breathed heavily.

'And what makes you think I will mate', the alpha challenged. 'You are trying to escape from our pack. I doubt I will ever let you go now'.

Sonia and Aiden could both feel the heat between them. The electric current, the sparks, it was driving them both crazy.

'I don't want to be trapped in this pack forever. I want to explore more of this world', Sonia pleaded. This was the truth few moments ago but now she was not so sure anymore.

'Never will I let you go anywhere, mate', Aiden roared with his alpha tone.

The festival was still going on a blast in the background. Sonia was trying to sneak out of the pack to live a life free of packs and pack commitments. She wanted to explore. Right after she finished her nursing studies, she was made to return to the pack under the obligation to serve their pack. So she had planned to escape the pack when all the guards would be busy in the celebration.

But her plans all went into thin air when Aiden caught her scent and knew he had found his mate. He had her cornered near a tree and was hovering over her. He was tall and dangerously built with muscles. He had such a dark aura around him that Sonia could never look into his eyes before. But now was different. She got the weird tingling feeling too earlier. She did not know what it was so she simply discarded it. But now she understood, it was the bloody mate bond. Sonia knew alpha Aiden was single and had been looking for his mates ever since he was 18. He was 22 now, young but still the strongest alpha in the southwest American regions. No one could dare look him in the eyes and challenge him.

But Sonia was doing exactly that except she was even throwing him deadly stares. Aiden smiled.

'Feisty, aren't you, mate', Aiden said licking his upper lips.

Sonia could not help but start getting really hot and really really w*t.

Aiden smelt her arousal. 'Your words say one thing, your actions say another mate'.

Sonia tried answering him back again but she felt so weak near him. Her wolf was trying to make her bow down to her mate as he commanded. But she did not wanted to give up.

She quickly headbutted the dazzled alpha who obviously had his guards lowered down around his mate. And she made a run for it. She did not look up once as she shifted into her wolf. After that, she sprinted as far as she could. After some time, when she was sure she had covered enough distance, she went to a stream. Just as she was drinking the cold fresh water, she heard rustles in the dark.

As she turned around, she saw Aiden's black majestic wolf walk out. He was huge probably the biggest Sonia had ever seen. His wolf had a playful expression as he watched Sonia's every move.

Sonia wanted to run but since she shifted into her wolf Quincy, she had more control than her. Her wolf walked to Aiden's wolf and purred as she touched his soft furs.

'Noooo', Sonia screamed from inside. 'Quincy, you can not do this to me. Please'.

But this was way beyond her now as the two wolf snuggled against each other accepting the mate bond.

.

.

.

.

.

(Hey lovelies, this is just a prelude to a new story I have in mind. Please leave some comments if you are interested with this story idea. I have already planned out the story in my diary. Just wanted to receive some feedbacks. Much love)