Part 16

{2 days later leon leaves...

>at the airport...

Lmom: eh i will leave you 2 alone...

*she leaves

Vio: leon, i will think about you, every single day! And if its new moon, you must think about that amazing night... I love you leon, with my whole heart!

*they get tears in their eyes...

Leon: violetta, what must i say? It will be a hard time for us! But we can it!!! Youre so strong, and... I love you too! I will do everything to be with you... But im scared, scared that you will forget me! That you dont love me anymore when im there...

Vio: how can you think that?! thats impossible, when i look in your eyes... I see you and me, happy! I see that we will be together leon! Forever!!!

Leon: yeah i know... Violetta: for the last time...

*he kissed her...

By vio; it hurts, it hurts!!! I must miss him! I love him! When i must miss tomas and diego, it was hard, but leon? Leon is my life, and i dont wanna let him go!!!

*stop and they cry...

Leon:I will miss you so much!!!

vio: yeah, me too! But we will skype!!!

Leon: yeah...

*very long hug

Lmom: leon? the plane goes about 15 minutes...

Leon: im coming

*last hug for a while...

Vio: bye leon! Good flight!!!

Leon: thanks; bye!!!

In diary>Leon leaves and i went to home... I went to my room and only cry, cry and cry... Why must this happened to me? WHY? Im missing him... And i must wait until the next holiday! But i will be strong!