Part 19

}1 week later

In diary> I had for the last time skyped with jorge 5 days ago!!! I dont know why, but... He did a little bit weird, and he didnt tell anything to me! Im sad about that, and thats why... I think... I have some feelings for Ricardo... I dont want that, but it just happen! I dont know what to do now...

}next day

*in park

°it just feels like he is leon! But it isnt leon, its ricardo! And... I think i love him too!!! oh no...

Ric: Vio i have to tell you something...

Vio: yeah me too but you first

Ric: no you first

Vio: you first

Ric: please tell me!

vio: okay... I love leon, you know? But he is away and i miss him freaking much, but... Im scared! Scared that... I have some feelings for you ricardo!

Ric: i just want to say that too!!! Vio, we must fight, for us!

vio: no! i cant! im together with leon, and i must support him now!

Ric: okay...

Vio: sorry, i must go! Bye...

*give him a kiss on his cheeck and leave...

By ricardo; why do i love that girl so much?!

In diary>my life goes on, and i cant stop my feelings for ricardo! I have to go to leon! He only can help me... Im scared that... he loved marshella now, she is so pretty! And i have also feelings for ricardo, so... I just cant stop think about his beautyful smile!!! And... Help! Im fallen in love!

*tiedelietiedelie