Chapter 2

"LEXIE!" Megan shouted making me wake up from my nap.

"WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU WANT?" I shout as i walk into the living room wrapped up in my blanket.

"L-L-LOUIS ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!" She shouted in one breath and started jumping.

"Thats nice, i was dreaming about food, good night." I said with a strait face and started walking out of the room.

"No! You're going to help me get ready!" I groaned and hid my head in my blanket.

"Do i have to?"

"Yes. Come on, he will be here at eight and its already five." I started whining like a toddler who can't get the toy they want.

"Get up!" Megan pulled me up and drug me to her room.

I sat down on her bed and rolled into a ball in the middle of it.

"Im a big burrito of sadness."

"Boo-Hoo. So how does this look?" She asked throwing something at me.

I took my head out from under my blanket and nodded in approval.

"It looks nice."

"LIAR!" She ran back into her closet and started throwing clothes out of it.

Why do girls do this? Why do they go insane looking for the "perfect outfit"? If the guy likes you he wont care what you are wearing. Wanna bet my first date I'm gonna be wearing my pjs and we will be sitting on the couch watching horror movies.

"I don't have anything!" She sat down on the bed and started crying.

"Oh good night!" I groaned frustratedly and ran into my room.

Where is it? Ahha!

I ran back into her room and threw a dress at her.

"Wear that!" She picked it up and smiled.

"Its perfect." She scurried into her closet and seconds later emerged with the dress and a pair of black heels.

"Heels?" I questioned. This chick hates heels. Like would rather scrape her eyes out than wear heels.

"I wanna look sexy." She shrugged and sat down at her vanity.

I sighed and laid back down on her bed, and made myself into a burrito of sadness again.

"Harry is going to stay here when he drops Louis off." I lifted the blanket off of my face and shrugged.

"And?"

"Was just letting you know. In case you wanted to shave or something." I scoffed at her.

"Why would i do that?"

"Because you and Harry are going to fuck while me and louis are gone." She giggled.

"He can fuck himself. Im going to nap and enjoy the quietness." I smiled.

"Sure you are. Me and Louis will probably come home, and Harry will have you bent over the couch ass fucking you." Megan laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Is the only thing you think about my sex life?" I asked gathering my blanket.

"No. I think of Louis dick too." I chuckled at her and walked out of the room.

My stomach growled and i put my hand over it.

"*whale groans* to you to." I walked into the kitchen and searched the cabinets.

"These are sadder than my love life." I sighed. Dropping my blanket on the kitchen floor i put my jack the pumpkin king slippers on and grabbed my car keys.