Nightgowns and Fried Panckakes

Curtains close. Marma gets up.

"Oh, MY! Wasn't that lovely, George? George...."

"That was terrible, Marma. I can't believe you like that romantic-y lovey dovey poop!"

"Why, George!"

"What? You aren't saying that you ACTUALLY like that stuff, are you?"

Crowd gasps.

"He doesn't like it?"

"Oh, my...."

"What a meatball!"

"Now, George. You know darn well that our first date was a romantic movie and YOU LOVED IT!"

George rolls his eyes. "Nonsense! Our first date was a car chase movie! I remember, Marma! It was black and white!"

"Great going, George! Now EVERYONE knows that we watched black and white movies at the casino when we were younginns! And now they also know that you only eat your pancakes FRIED!"

Crowd gasps in horror.

"Fried?"

George gasps. "MARMA! That was a secret! WELL NOW EVERYONE KNOWS YOU SLEEP IN A NIGHTGOWN AND CAP!"

"GEORGE! You know darn well that my nightgown and cap have POTATOES on them and we aren't to speak of them!"

Crowd gasps again. Little kid starts crying.

"Mommy, YOU don't wear nightiegoums and a cat with potatomes on them, DO you?"

Mother does not respond.

Dad smiles sneakily.

"Why, yes she does! AND THEY HAVE LOTS OF POTATOES!"

"PomPom!" The mother cries smacking the dad, PomPom.

Marma cheers. "Go get 'em, Sweetie! Show 'em your inner tiger!"

Mom growls at Dad and turns into a tiger. All of a sudden-

"AYEEEEEE! THE POTATO WIZARD IS HERE!!!!!"

Potato Wizard waves a bony, old finger at Mom, the skin flapping in the wind as it droops on the the thin, hollow bones......AND MOM TURNS INTO A POTATO!

"MY LOOOOOOVE!" PomPom cries in anguish.

"How ROMANTIC!" Marma smiles.

THE END

.

.

.

.

A/N: Quick Author's Note:

HELLO! In case you guys didn't know, we're Noodle and Laquisha (*bow*).

Marma, George, and all of the other characters here are our very own! We created them over text message.

Yes, all of these chapters will be this short. Yes, they will all be this random. Yes, they will all be this strange.

What else did you expect?

Love,

Noodle and Laquisha