TOPKOOK || Business 01

Kim Taehyung, the CEO of KIM Company arrived with his Green and shimmering Tesla. He got off the car and two bodyguard followed after him.

"Taehyung!" Jimin ran towards Tae them hugged him. His arms lingered around Taehyung's petite waist. Tae stood still, a little bit flustered by being hugged.

A second after, Taehyung loosen the hug. "I'm not comfortable with it" Tae said then walked straight to the meeting room, followed by the guards.

For surely, he wasn't not into hugging or kissing or cuddling.

-

"We should have their help. " Seokjin said in the meeting.

"No, we must have their help" Namjoon corrected Seokjin.

"But how? The CEO is damn hard to corporate with..  and he got over 10 bodyguard just for himself. " Yoongi uttered the problem.

Jimin stood with a file in his hand, "I have some information about him. "

All eyes went to Jimin. Jhope looked at Taehyung, asking for his permission to let Jimin continue. Taehyung gestured his hand, allowing Jimin to present his information.

"CEO of Jeon Bank, Jeon Jungkook, he's o-oh— he's just graduated? His only 26? Anddd-"

"And what!?" Jhope asked impatiently. Taehyung was looking at a snow globe in his hand, hearing Jimin's word meticulously.

"- he's into boy. " Jimin continued.

Namjoon took a while to think, "tell me his type. We'll send his type to deal about the business. "

Taehyung nodded, 'a gay, huh?' he thought.

"Well, he's into a man who is rich.." jimin said.

"That we could make a con artist" Tae said. They all nodded. 

Jimin resumed, " the exact man should have good sense of fashion."

"We have Jhope. " Seokjin said.

".. educated and reliable or we could say a managed person.. "

"Of course not me. Haha. " Seokjin said.

"Me neither bro. " Yoongi said.

Jhope scoffed. "Is he searching for wife?"

"Maybe. He's a CEO." Namjoon said.

".. tall and sexy body, with shimmering and dooey eyes.. "

All of them obviously had only one man in their mind,

".. and deep manly voice" Jimin glanced on Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung.
That's the most accurate man

"Who should that be?" Tae asked as he was weird the hyungs were quite.

As Tae looked up, "why are y'all looking at me?"

Namjoon stood up then he bowed, "I'm sorry Mr Kim. But I'm confident if you—"

"NO!" Taehyung cut. He knew what were his employees trying to say.

"But, Taehyung, you know that this is our last opportunity. " Jimin said. He put aside the file, walked towards Tae.

"It's No! Hyung, I don't want!" Tae insisted while looking at Yoongi. Hoping for backups.

Yoongi smiled, "I promise that I'll always by your side"

Tae sighed. "No! No! Noooooo!" Tae grunted.

-

"Why are we here?" Tae frowned.

"CEO Jeon loves to shopping every Saturday, at 3pm. " Jhope said.

"You ready?" Namjoon asked.

"Hell no!" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You two ready?" Namjoon turned to Jimin and Yoongi.

"Absolutely. I can't wait!!" Yoongi exclaimed excitedly.

"Okay go! "

-

Jungkook was choosing a suit for his ceremony. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Gold or Black ?" He held two suit. Its didn't look different at all, only the stripes.

"I would prefer the gold one." A deep yet smooth voice suggested. Jungkook turned around.

His eyes met a pair of piercing shimmering eyes. Jungkook eyes wondered on the figure's body. A man in green suit and blonde hair smiled at him.

"Do you work here? I thought I've seen you before" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung shook his head. "I'm Kim Taehyung. It's an honor to me to meet you here. " Taehyung bowed.

Jeon's mouth formed an 'o' shape, "I never know Kim Company has this gorgeous staff. Or should I say CEO of KIM Company?"

"Indeed, I am. " Jungkook walked near Taehyung. He placed his hand on Taehyung's waist. He rubbed it a little, making Taehyung breath hitched. He moved his other hand to Taehyung's nape. Taehyung flustered, not use to this kind of contact.

Jimin clapped his hands like a child, "I've never got into this kind of expensive shop! "

They both turned their head to Jimin. Jungkook let go of Taehyung. Taehyung relief.

"Oh yeah. You prefer gold?" Jungkook glanced on Taehyung.

"Undoubtedly. You suit to gold. " Taehyung gave compliments.

"I'll take this then. Would you like to accompany me for drink?" Jungkook offered.

"Sure!" Tae answered with his force boxy smile.

"You're adorable. " Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand, interwined it with his. Taehyung's face was blushed even more.

Jimin and Yoongi held up their giggles, a bit funny with the scene before them. Guess what? Taehyung hate skin ship very much.

TBC

Well, it's in my draft..