TOPKOOK || The Crystal Gazer

"So, what should I do next?" A man with a fine body asked. He settled himself next to a latter who was focusing on the shining magic ball. Jungkook came 'home' after his 'job' was done. It was already dusk and the sky darkened.

"Do nothing. Everything is fine." Taehyung said calmly.

Jungkook lay beside Taehyung's place, he let out a heavy sigh, "okay babe, let's talk about our future," Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung's back.

Taehyung low-key blushed yet he tends to ignore Jungkook. He was the one who saved Jungkook when they were young. He always wanted a companion to be with him in his place. He knew what happened in the future, he know everything. Nonetheless, he chooses not to speak up.

"You beat them good?" Taehyung asked, his hands were busy with arranging his tools.

"There you go again. always change the topic but of course, I beat them the best! They were dying underneath me" Jungkook stated confidently.

"Oh, I see" Taehyung nodded his head. He then stood up and went to their small yet convenient kitchen.

Jungkook eyed him, "You're lucky that you're pretty if not I'll- "

Taehyung glimpsed on him, "you say something?" Jungkook immediately shook his head. He walked up to Taehyung and sit in front of Taehyung.

"You cooked all of these?" Jungkook big doe eyes looked at the man. Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"Life is so boring! Taehyung, tell me about yourself. It's already 12 years I'm staying with you but you never tell me about yourself," Jungkook whined.

Taehyung munched on his food, "there's nothing in my life, Jungkook. I am like this since then."

"Can you tell me about the magic ball? I wanna see the future. Our future! Am I gonna stay with you forever?" Jungkook questioned

Taehyung looked at him, "you don't need to stay with me forever. you can leave if you want. I never asked you to stay here" Taehyung calmly replied. Jungkook stared at Taehyung, "I ain't complaining but I really wanna do something else. I want to get married and build a family and have children. " Jungkook said.

Again, Taehyung nodded then he hummed, "you can do it. Nobody against you, Jungkook"

Jungkook groaned, "Of course nobody against me but YOU! I- ugh never mind! Why don't you let me see what's written in my future!?" He shouted but Taehyung didn't even surprise by the behavior. Jungkook was always like that. Meanwhile, for Jungkook, he was frustrated. Yes, he said what he wanted just know. But one thing he didn't tell Taehyung. He wanted to get married but with Taehyung, he wanted to build a family and he wanted to have children WITH TAEHYUNG! HE WANTED ALL OF IT BUT WITH TAEHYUNG.

"Because we aren't meant to see our future, Jungkook. The future needs to be kept mystery and unfold" Taehyung clarifies, looking into Jungkook's eyes.

"What about you? You can see your future, couldn't you?"

Taehyung sighed then he shook his head, "I can't see my future. " he added, "directly,"

-

"I'm back!" Jungkook got in then looked at the magic ball. It was shining with blueish shimmers and glitters. "Taehyung?" he called the pretty boy a few times but there was no response. He shrugged.

Jungkook stepped towards the ball but then he saw something that caught his attention. He could see himself in there. with Taehyung. Jungkook came closer just to see a scene where the beautiful boy was straddling above him. They were touching each other and Taehyung. Taehyung showed a very erotic expression.