𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒!!

(Tw! Death)
Humui POV: That damn BITCH! SHE IS SUCH A DAMN WHORE! THEY KICKED ME OFF THE TEAM BECAUSE OF HER. Just calm down humui you can get revenge tomorrow.

Thats what she thought
Author POV(I forgot the name💀✋)

Suddenly she was tackled to the ground and heard ",Hello humui" multiple people said from what she could hear from their voice it's most likely a male the other people were tall and suddenly she heard a bang and there was a pain in her arm and saw blood pouring out of the whole that the bullet made.

She cried from the pain a hand was put on her mouth. they all took of their hoods and mask she saw the team and semi looking down on her she felt herself start breathing heavily and tears on her cheeks she was then knocked out by a punch.

When she woke up she was tied to a chair suddenly a fruit fell from the ceiling and she heard a voice say to eat it so she did they knew that if they didint they would probably be shot again her arm is patched up suddenly she felt like vomit was coming from her throat but she couldn't breath her eyes widened and then realized they had been poisoned and there they were trying to vomit it up suddenly eggs were being thrown at her with flour them a knife was thrown to her leg and another to her arm then one to her chest this was not enough to kill her yet so they decided to torture her in her last moments here.

Suddenly goshiki came to her she was looking at him with scared eyes suddenly she screamed loud her head had been stabbed and was made a hole from the cutting (that's nasty😀) he then poured hydrogen peroxide on the floor since all that was  now  was enough to kill her she was barely recognizable from everything they did.

Author note:

This is just a filler😗