𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐘

(Monster energy)After morning practice we went to class bnh I was ibuki washing my class to we were next to eatchother and started talking "Honestly women  I will get down on my knees and worship them I love them im lesbian for them" said ibuki (y...

(Monster energy)
After morning practice we went to class bnh I was ibuki washing my class to we were next to eatchother and started talking "Honestly women  I will get down on my knees and worship them I love them im lesbian for them" said ibuki (yes in this story ibuki is lesbian🐸) "true I'm pansexual for them" I said smiling though I was tired suddenly a announcement called on "Since there are clubs that lack members everyone will join 2 clubs for breaks we will be in those clubs and then in the morning and later we will be in our main ones" so that means I have to pick a club a person was passing them down I looked at the paper

(Monster energy)After morning practice we went to class bnh I was ibuki washing my class to we were next to eatchother and started talking "Honestly women  I will get down on my knees and worship them I love them im lesbian for them" said ibuki (y...

(Pretend the volleyball isn't there)
As much as I would love gaming and anime club I'll have to choose robotics I have loved building robots and electronics heck I even made a robot when I was younger! Ibuki chose robotics aswell cuz she wanted to make a electric guitar class continued and it was now 2nd period.

My teacher knows it's hard for me to focus without something like a squishy so I use lolipops " L/n what is the answer?" Ms.walter asked I answered "light energy" she only nodded and continued I wrote down notes and ibuki was also we talked and added jokes here and there class ended so we went put it was our break so now we can do whatever I went to the bathroom i forgot to put on my chest binder so I did I wore a binder for a while now  I made it a little tighter. Too tight!... I made it more loose and put on my shirt when I went outside I was pinned to a wall by a guy and I looked around too see 2 other guys most likely his friends suddenly the guy has a knife so my chest and says "stay still little girl~" his friend got my neck I knew that if I would attack he would choke me. He started to cut the buttons of my shirt off that's one of my worries tho I know how to sow so if I escape I can sow it I have the stuff in my backpack he then reaches my binder and cuts the stuff off before this happens metal to the binder  to it so I still had that I pressed my ring which was a secret button and it had a spikey rock and kicked the guy in the di*k and then kicked him in the face and put out my pepper spray and used it on their eyes and ran away with the stuff I needed to fix my shirt and my binder is now ripped I cant fix that now... I grab my needle and pull a string and start re-doing my shirt and put that shit on and ran to class they wasted my time.

After class finished it was lunch we went out and saw the team ibuki waved at them and we walked to the table "hello Y/n-chan" reon said I smiled and said "we have to get our lunch we will be back soon!" I said and then got candy and a monster energy drink when I went there I started eating some pockey and everyone talked ibuki kept me close as if she was jealous I ignored it after lunch we all went to our 2nd club when I went there we were told to change the males were wearing pants and a shirt and the girls were told to wear a skirt and shirt mind was a black skirt and black shirt.

A girl made a box that if you pressed a button a candy would pop out a guy made a candle melter and another's made other stuff I was working on a arm and a jet pack while I was putting in the wires and connecting the stuff s guy came up to me and said "hello little girl~" he said I remembered his face he then stuffed me under my desk with him on top ibuki was watching and I only nodded she got the arm and walked towards the guys head and hit him with the arm he collapsed I saw that he was knocked out we both laughed and she put it down we were next to eatchother now since she was now more protective today we didn't have volley ball practice so I went home.

Ibuki POV
That asshole.... I will make him pay for doing that to My love.... he woke up not long ago and started heading home we all left our stuff to finish tomorrow and I got a knife from the kitchen and head¹ed out I put on gloves,mask and shoes that I will never need again. I hit the guy and he turned around and said "YOU BITCH YOU EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE" He yelled and punched me well tried I blocked it and tackled him down and put the knife to his neck and smiled he only looked at me with terrified eyes "y-you can let m-me go you K-know?" He said and I only put my glove oh is mouth and stabbed him I started repeatedly stabbing him once I was done I put the body into a bag and went to the forest and made a fire small enough to bot burn trees but big enough to burn thr body after around 40 minutes the body was only ash I buried the ash and left to go home.

_________________________________________𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 14!

                 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲?

            𝗬𝗲𝘀       𝗡𝗼 
_________________________________________𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲?

        𝗬𝗲𝘀               𝗡𝗼

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸!