Oh My Ice Cream! Chapter 1: "Oh my dear life!"

:: A/N::

Hi everyone! This my new story! I decided to write this because it's a shame to let an idea go to waste. HeeHee.. Tell me what y'all think! Thank you!

Enjoy!

Ien_nee x0x0

CHAPTER 1

~7 years later….~

~Marceline’s POV~

My best friend and I are practically running like we're Olympians vying for the gold medal in track and field. "Mar-marce will you pls. slow down?! What are you? Some distant cousin of the road runner?" My best friend Althea said as she tries to catch her breath.

I slowed my pace so she can catch up. "Actually, yes I am. How about you? Some distant sister of Wile E. Coyote? I’m trying to get away from you slow-poke.” I answered jokingly and sarcastically. “Well, if that’s the case you’re on your own now, birdie!” She snapped.

Did she just snapped at me? I thought she was just kidding. Not a good sign then. I sighed and faced her.

“Look, I’m sorry Althea. You know that Ms Claudia’s punishment awaits us if we arrive there late." I told her.  "Oh puhlease! I could easily convince aunt Claud to let us off the hook!" She told me confidently.

It's easy for her to say. She never experienced those excruciating pain brought about by her aunt’s whip to my hands.

"Don’t worry were almost there Ma Cherie." She consoled. When we entered the music room Ms Claudia was not there yet, I sighed in relief.

 I decided to start with my hand exercises first just to release some tension.

 After few minutes, I started to play on the piano, as I hit the first note of River Flows in You by Yiruma, my environment started to fade. . It’s only me and the piano.

Frankly, I used to despise playing the piano. After being tortured constantly, who wouldn’t?

Being whipped everytime you make a mistake will make you hate playing the piano with burning passion but as time passed by it became my trusted companion.

I was so engrossed in playing the piano that I didn't notice Ms Claudia had already arrived.

"Well done Marceline!" Ms. Claudia said as she made her way to me. I gave her a small smile.

"See, I told you that if you focus you will be able to play well." She said while tapping my shoulder.

"Thank you Ms Claudia." I told her gratefully. Over the years I spent with her, I learned that talking less will save me from her titanic wrath.

"Okay enough with the chit chat; I want you to play the Turkish march while I check on Althea." I obeyed Ms. Claudia, I don’t want to imagine the terror if I ever disobeyed her. Two hours of practice is finally over!

 I was fixing my bag when suddenly I heard Althea squealing. Curiosity and worry enveloped me so I tip-toed to the office to check on her. "Hush you little banshee!" That was Ms Claudia.

"Oppsie, Je Suis Desole auntie, is it true?" She inquired; hmm both of them are speaking in muffled tones. "Yes, now off you go and bring Marceline in." She ordered.

I started to scamper back at the music room and acted innocently.

 "Hey Marce! Aunt Claudia has an important news to tell." She said excitedly.

"Uh, do you have an idea on what is it about?" I inquired.

"Non Ma Cherie quit asking questions. Let's go." She dismissed me and dragged me to her aunt’s office. I sighed, obviously she already knew what is it about. You don’t even need a genius to know that.

"Oh I’m glad you're already here Marceline." I looked at Althea and Ms Claudia with confused look. "I have news and it might change your lives." I gulped and braced myself with the news.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

A/N: I dunno, if anyone will read this but I'll write this anyway. I really need your feedback on the first chapter. So, please tell me your feedbacks. Should I continue?

Thank you everyone! :)