Oh My Ice Cream! : PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

~ 7 years ago~

"We've been on the same page for over 2 hrs. Marceline!" I looked at her, tears are starting to blur my vision. "Oh please! You are such a brat Marceline! Stop crying! Start from the top, one more mistake and you'll get your prize!"

I took a deep breath and started again. I was doing perfectly fine until i lo0ked at my teacher. My concentration faltered, making me hit the wrong note.  I looked up to Ms. Claudia, her eyes were pure evil.

"Ms...Ms...Clau...dia, I’ll start again, pls. don’t hurt me." I begged her. "Too late dear." With that she hit my hand with a stick. She dismissed me. I ran towards the park bench crying. I was about to sit in a bench when I bumped into someone.

 "Are you lost or something?" The boy asked.

 "I don’t mean to be rude but I’m from Florida why would I be lost here?” I replied.

"Oh you are far from rude." He said smiling. "Are you Australian? Why are you here?" I inquired. "Nuh, I’m British, and I’m here to be in the happiest place on earth! Disneyland!" He replied happily.

I wiped my tears. When I looked at the boy his expression mirrored an innocent puppy.

"Now I know the reason for those tears. Someone hit you, and those scars are pretty scary . I'll buy you an ice cream, so that you'll be happy." He said.

"Uh . . . t-thank u." I replied hesitantly. "Stop crying now, I hate to see girls crying especially a pretty one like you. It's like crime." He said flashing me a cute smile.

He grabbed my hand carefully and dragged me to the ice cream cart. I was blushing furiously so I bowed my head to hide it. As the boy hand me the ice cream, he said: "Oh, you're cute when you blush."

 I looked at him again and smiled gratefully. But before I could introduce myself, a brunette girl dragged him.

 “C’mon Harry! We’ve been looking for you.” The girl said. "Arrgh, Gemma! Oh wait by the way I'm Harry!" He shouted and waved at me. I waved back at him. My gaze followed him, I sighed I’ll never see that kind handsome boy again.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~