Chapter 15

A FEW MONTHS LATER

The girls night out with Casey was amazing. For once, my life is perfect. Im now planning our wedding and taking inspiration from the one and only Kimye. 

Casey and Ryan are also engaged and are planning the wedding a few months after us since Casey is now freaking pregnant, before me. 

I was so happy for her and I organized the perfect baby shower for her. Only she knew the gender so we either gave the dog the pink or the blue stick, as we were waiting in the other room. The dog came out  with the blue stick which meant she was having a baby boy. 

My plan for the wedding is kept pretty simple, we are starting at the place where we met, so the magical concert where it all happened. Then we are moving the guest to Paris, the city of love. 

THE WEDDING

This day couldn't be more stressful, I can't find Justin anywhere, they didn't bring the right flowers and the cake is chocolate and not vanilla. 

This is going to be the worst day of my life. I was waiting in my room without my bridesmaids, they were no where to be found. But right as I was about to start crying Casey showed up.

''Annie, we fixed everything. The cake the flowers and your soon to be husband is getting ready as well'' she hugged me.

''Oh what would I do without you'' I smiled.

Soon the other two bridesmaids came in the room as well as they helped me to get everything perfect.

My hair was pined up and I was wearing a long white laced dress. I was soon going to be Anna Timberlake. Omg I cannot wait.

After a few minutes there I was standing and waiting for my assistant to walk me down the aisle.  Justin was in a black suit looking better than ever.

We said our vows, but right before he said that we can kiss we ran away to the private plane. We booked 2 planes one for us and the family and one for the other people. It took us about 4 hours to get there but once we did the sun started setting so we quickly did our kiss and took a few photos. 

As we were returning to the hotel I said to Justin.

''Babe, I love you''

''I love you too'' he answered.

''The day that I met you was the best day of my life, at least I thought. Now I know I was wrong, because this is the best day of my life'' I said and looked in his beautiful eyes.

''I couldn't be happier that I've meet you and I just know that we are going to get through anything, I can just see us sitting on our porch, already old and looking at the gran kinds and our kids playing with them and just remembering when we were young'' he said and gave me a sweet peck on the lips. 

A WEEK AFTER

''Good morning baby'' I said to Justin as those eyes met mine. 

''Morning '' he said in his morning raspy voice. 

I quickly ran out of the room and got the tray from the kitchen, on it were some pancakes and a plate with a lid on.

''Whats in there?'' Justin asked refusing to the plate that was covered.

''A surprise for the end''

I watched Justin eat all the pancakes in a matter of minutes just waiting for the surprise.

''Ok you can open it in 3....2....1..''

He opened it and there was a stick.

''What's this?'' he took the stick and saw it was a pregnancy test. And it showed positive.

''Oh my gosh baby'' he kissed me and kissed me. 

He moved his lips closer to my ear and started singing That Girl.

'Cause I'm in love with that girl
So don't be mad at me
'Cause I'm in love with that girl
So don't be mad at me

So what you're from the other side of the tracks,
so what the world don't think we match
I'll put it down like my love's on wax, guess what?
I'm in love with that girl
And she told me, that she's in love with me