Chapter one

Today was a strange but not unusual day. I was woken up by my dear friends Wilbur and Techno. They are so amazing I grew up with them actually. We met when we were younger maybe four or five. They are so different and can butt heads at times but they are very good companions. Techno is like my big brother though we are the same age he feels the need to protect me in someway even tough I am more than capable of protecting myself he doesn't see it that way. techno is very strong willed and can come of to strong at times but to me he's a big softy. But Willbur he's my best friend ever since we met we kinda clicked he's so calm but also childish many people call him immature but I think its adorable! Will is very protective of me though and I never quite understood why but he always hated it when people looked at me wrong or for a certain amount of time it just really annoyed him. I was one of the only people who can make him think rationally at times. Today is the day Phil is finally taking us to the nether. He says he thinks we are finally ready to face the hellish biome. Techno is very exited for our expedition to the underworld he's always had some special connection to the unfamiliar biosphere. We began collecting all of the necessities for the trip (food ,armour, cobblestone etc.)before we left Phil had one more thing he had to do. for his last errand we made our way to the flower shop were we where greeted by two very maternal woman. Though they were very calming one of them seemed awfully familiar she had muted baby pink hair and a long cape like coat one thing that really stood out about her were her deep green eyes which resembled that of my own.

I was snapped out of my thought process by my friend calling out my name. "Ena!"He says while gently pulling me out of the flower shop "what are you over thinking now?" he asked in a jokingly annoyed manner

"Excuse me I think just the right amount thank you very much William" I replied earning a chuckle from the brunette to my right.

"You are highly mistaken love" He informed offering his hand to aid me in crossing the river. we ran through the planes giggiling and joking just as any other pair of teens would without a care in the world

We were quite far behind Phil and techno but we didn't care we just enjoyed one anothers presence (plutonically) we were conversing about our future and how we wanted to stay together for all of it we talked about how will wanted a place for people to be free from their hierarchy and peace.

AN

Hey people who are reading this/Aimee so this is my first book I hope your liking is so far also Verena my girl got some trauma if their are any grammar/spelling mistakes please let me know and ill change them also sorry about the cheesiness it my first one and yeah that's it so goodbye lovlies