The Ducks React To: Sky Pirates... In The Sky!

Sam: Welcome everyone to the first segment of The Ducks React! Today we will be joined by Huey Duck, Dewey Duck, Louie Duck, Webby Vanderquack, Scrooge McDuck, and Launchpad McQuack!

Huey: Hey there!

Dewey: I'm ready to Dewey this!

Louie: How's it going? Takes out a bottle of pep.

Webby: Oooh I've never been interviewed before!

Scrooge: Hello lass.

Launchpad: Hello there.

Sam: Hello everyone! Today we are going to have you guys watch an episode of your show, and react to it! Today's episode is Sky Pirates... In The Sky! Turns on the big screen. Alright, let's begin!

The screen zooms in on Louie and Webby. Dewey tries to tell them about his new hat, but they don't listen. He tries talking to Huey and Launchpad, but they are too busy talking about Launchpad's techniques of how to fly a plane. Dewey leaves them to argue and tries to tell Scrooge his tale but Scrooge is busy on the phone, and pushes him away with his cane. Dewey, now out of people to talk to, climbs up on crates and starts to tell the tale anyway. He accidently ends up knocking things down, making everyone angry. Scrooge tells him to sit down and stay put before anything else goes wrong. Just as he sits a large grapple pulls the side of the plane out, and reveals a large ship. Don Karnage's voice comes out of it and gives them a threatening message. It cuts to the classic intro.

Sam: Alright everyone, discuss.

Dewey: Do you see the treatment I have to deal with?

Huey: I'll admit, we could have been nicer to you Dewey. But.. He turns to Launchpad. Launchpad do you know how unsafe that is to navigate with stickers and an ant farm?!

Launchpad: Adults call them decals. Huey and Launchpad begin to argue.

Webby: Dew, we could have been nicer. But you did ruin the priceless Andean Ceremonial Blanket with pep.

Louie: And it did lessen the resale value.

Dewey: Well you guys weren't listening! They begin to argue. Scrooge sits quietly, staying out of it.

Sam: Woah, okay guys calm down! Let's just cut to the next clip I've chosen okay?

Everyone: Fine.

The screen cuts to Louie. He's talking to what Webby says is The Sapphire of Souls. It reflects your innermost thoughts and desires. He looks at the gem. He begins to have a conversation about how he can take the gem and keep it for himself with evil Louie. Webby asks him what he's doing and he replies with, "nothing crazy!"

Sam: Discussion time!

Webby: Wow Louie...I can't tell which one is the evil version of you.

Louie: Both are the evil version.

Scrooge: I can'ty believe you would actually consider hiding my own treasure from me, even if that was just a prank.

Huey: Scrooge this is Louie we're talking about, he always hides treasure from you.

Scrooge: He what-

Sam: Alright on to the next clip!

The screen cuts to Huey, Louie, and Webby pretending to be Dewey. Huey taunts Don Karnage how Dewey would. Louie says he has a colorful personality and yells Dewey's signature catchphrase. Webby says he's sweet and sensitive and full of secrets.

Sam: Discussion time again!

Dewey: Awww! Lou you think I have a colorful personality? And Webby, you think I'm sweet?

Louie: Of course! I don't understand why you try to stand out so much, your personality makes you unique.

Webby: Your sweet most of the time, but you've had your moments.

Dewey: I am going to take both of those as a compliment!

Sam: Okay, last clip today.

The screen cuts to them on the plane. Scrooge gives Dewey his hat back, but is interrupted by Louie who tells them he found Scrooge's most valuable treasure. The Sapphire of Souls. Scrooge tells him he's never heard of it, and that it's priced at $29.50. Webby reveals that she bought it from the airport and pranked Louie. It cuts back to Scrooge and Dewey, where Dewey begins to tell his story.

Louie: That wasn't funny Webs.

Webby: Aww, you gotta admit that was a little funny.

Dewey: Darn it. It should have shown more of my story.

Scrooge: If it did lad, the episode would be 5 hours long.

Dewey: Maybe, but I'm sure everyone was dying to hear the rest of the story. I can tell it now. The place, Patopisco, the time-

Sam: Well that's all the time we have folks! Special thanks to the ducks for joining us. Each of them bows. Tune in next time on, The Ducks React!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey everyone, Saveirx here. I really hope you enjoyed this segment, and please let me know in the comments if you want me to continue because I really enjoyed doing this. Also let me know what episode you would like next! I'll try to make sure the next one is a bit longer. This idea was given to me by Apotheosis0. You can find them on FanFiction.net, and you can find me on there too also under the same name Saveirx.