Klaus Mikealson.

Imagine finding out klaus cheated on you with Hayley!

Y/n's Pov

I haven't seen Klaus and the rest of the Mikealsons in months, and I can't wait to surprise them. I've been away from New Orleans to assist Klaus with his Hybrid issues.

As I walked into the house, I noticed Rebekah walking down the stairs! But instead of her usual warm smile, she has this look of guilt on her face, which I decided to brush off.

"Oh, Klaus, he's currently out with Elijah, you know, dealing with something." I heard her heart skip a beat she also wasn't making eye contact with me. She's deceiving us, but why?

"You liar, Rebekah, tell me where Klaus is, or I swear to God I'll find him myself!" I said, becoming impatient and revealing my vampire face!

"Y/n don't worry, Klaus is out, you know I'd never lie to my best friend!" She stated, looking anywhere but my eyes. Then I heard moans and grunts coming from Klaus and my bedroom!

I tried to run up the stairs, but Rebekah sped ahead of me. "I'm sorry, Y/n, I can't let you in; you don't want to fight me on this; I'm older and stronger than you!" She said, vamp pushed me up against the wall!

"Well, I'm even angrier!" That's when I headbutted her in the face, and while she was still processing what had happened, I dashed into Klaus and my room.!

What happened next literally shattered my heart! Klaus thrusting into my greatest! friend "Oh, Klaus! That's it!" While Klaus went faster! she exclaimed!

"K..klaus?" While a lump formed in my throat, I said. That's when they both looked up to face me, a look of guilt and regret on their faces.

"I can explain y/n love!" He said he was getting closer to me. I dashed down the stairwell. "HOW, Klaus, how do you explain your dick magically ending up in that slut's legs?" He bowed his head in shame! "Most importantly, I'm disappointed in you, Rebekah; you were my best friend; what happened to 'us girls sticking together?'"

She tried to say something, but I vamped out before any of them could!

Authors note

Requests are open, I do any Tvdu characters!