~Fight~

Sorry I've been busy! I'm so sorry anyways on to the story!

Giyu woke up and woke up tanjiro tanjiro smiled at Giyu they both got dressed Giyu kissed tanjiro with a smirk they went to meet up with  shinobu (I think that's how you spell her name- 😭🤚) and Kanao, kanao grabbed tanjiro and ran Giyu got a little angry Giyu followed them and kanao grabbed tanjiro and leaned in for a kiss Giyu thought tanjiro and kanao kissed Tanjiro looked at Giyu and tried to explain Giyu ran away while crying tanjiro ran up to Giyu and tried to explain again.. SHUT UP TANJIRO!! Tanjiro looked at him with fear is his eyes LET ME EXPLAIN tanjiro yelled back I SAW WHAT I SAW! YOU KISSED KANAO Giyu yelled NO I DIDNT YOUR STUPID! Tanjiro started to yell while sobbing OH SO IM STUPID?! YOU KNOW WHATS ELSE THATS STUPID?! YOU AND IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU! Tanjiro started crying sobbing and wanting to scream for what he heard what came out of Giyu mouth Giyu felt bad a bit Tanjiro ran away crying shinobu went up to Giyu and she kissed him he kissed her back and he kinda enjoyed it shinobu asked for tomioka to be her boyfriend he politely said yes and kissed her nezuko got mad and she wanted to attack Giyu but she resisted herself and went up to Tanjiro muzan grabbed Tanjiro and turned him into a demon if you fail Tanjiro it's over. Nezuko got angry Muzan grabbed Tanjiro and turned him into a demon if u fail Tanjiro it's over. Tanjiro walked to Giyu t-Tanjiro?!..

To be continued sorry guys I have no plans really! I might make a new story hope you enjoy! So sorry for spelling mistakes. Love u guys take care and make sure you eat!