THREE

The smoke is thick, my body is getting heavy. To heavy, i need to stop and rest...

Red does not like for other people to see her face during meetings. So she packs a full front face plague doctor mask. This one is not often worn with her other suits, so she likes to use it for meetings. The bar was very empty, it was only her and the bartender who looked strangely familiar.

Red could not quite recall his name; she could argue he's an annoying type of blond though.

"The people I'm supposed to meet with should be here soon," Red whispered to herself, "I hope I don't have to wait like the last time."

The bartender seemed to have taken notice of Red whispering from behind her mask. In that time she slightly moved to see the other meeting attendees come through the door. The man in the white suit, and surprisingly, no one else. It was a little difficult to see in her mask since it blocked out certain points of view, so she had to rely on memory and some sounds around her. Which mind you, were also hard to tap into.

Red has Tinnitus, it causes her ears to ring occasionally at various volumes. But that was besides the point: the meeting was happening now, and she needed to focus.

The man in the white suit spoke first, "I am Kaoru Hanayama leader of the Hanayama Yakuza Gang."

(Yalls I forgot the exact title for Hanayamas group so correct me if I'm wrong.)

Red looked over to him as he sat one chair over from her, "I am Red. I am the Chairwoman of a company specified to clean crime scenes."

Hanayama crunched his brows together, "Why would the Chairwoman of a cleaning company need to talk to a Yakuza Chairman?"

Red laughed loudly from behind her mask, and in return received a glare, "I've been informed that I have to negotiate something with you. However I see so use for that considering our business will have no affect on yours."

Hanayama seemed to become more irritated as Red mouthed off, "I don't suppose your 'business' is going to kill any of my men?" Red noticed that his fists were clenched. Even through her mask she could tell he was getting angry.

"I would say... be prepared... in case..." Red trailed off, you can't be certain about the future and this was such short notice; next week... it could all go wrong. "It is next week, it may be in a few months I'm not sure right now-."

"You're not sure? What kind of Chairwoman is unsure about events? You're more of a rat follower to me if you think we'll be listening to you!" The bartender was the one that spoke now, Red remembered why he looked so familiar now: he was Chiharu Shiba, the leader of one of the most violent biker gangs in Japan.

Red bit her lip from under her mask, "I can see why you would disagree with me, however I caution you, be weary of your men, stay on your guard, account for them."

Hanayama seemed to have an unpleasant look on his face now, "I hope that is not a threat," Hanayama calmly spoke.

"In no way is this a th- threat," Red is beginning to stutter over herself. This is the most inconvenient time for this to happen. Either way the message as to be delivered.
"Our events will take place in your t-territory though, and I would like to mention that any property that is damaged will be repaired-."

Shiba cackled, "You think my boss is going to permit that! You're dead wrong! I don't care what you are either, you can't even speak right!"

"Yes but-." Red started.

"No, message delivered. I suppose we can call this meeting ended."

Shiba had spat on Reds mask and left with Hanayama shortly after. She was the only one in the bar now.

"I don't like how this turned out..." Red whispered to herself, "why are we so stupid?"

Her ears began to ring in the silence.
"I didn't like that man... he dirtied my mask... he dirtied my face..."