I like like..you

(𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖: 𝙑𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖 & 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨...𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚?)
• 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚
• 𝙉𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙮 𝙑𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖
•𝙋𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚
•𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 (𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨😒)
-—–—————————————————-
Vanessa's POV

I walk into school on Friday at 8:00 and see my best friend and crush, Madeleine standing at her locker looking gorgeous as always ( I mean purrt😏). She had on some blue ripped jeans with a black crop top, with some black vans on.

I realized I had been staring for to long and started walking to her, once she noticed me she waved me over. "Hey Nessa." she said with a big smile on her face 'her smile is so pretty' I thought to myself. "Hey Mads." I smiled back, "Wanna come over my house after school?" she asked me. "Sure see you then."

After school: Madeleine's POV

Today's the day I'm gonna tell my best friend that I'm in love with her I'm nervous as fuck so hopefully it goes well and I don't completely shit myself in front of her or worse get rejected.

"Come on V !! I need food" I said rushing Vanessa out of the building. "Ok Ok I'm coming." (🌝 anyways) We hopped in my car and headed to get some food. (ion know where I want them to live so I won't say where they got food from😌)

After getting food we headed towards my house in a comfortable silence. Once we arrived at my house my mom Michele greeted us. "Hey girls." she smiled, "Hey mom" I said as I gave her a hug. "Hey Ms. P" Nessa said and gave her a hug too.

We went up to my room and just talked for two hours (why was I so specific? No fucking idea👩🏾‍🦯) 'Here goes nothing' I thought to myself. "Nessa..." "Yes?" She said with those beautiful pink lips that I so bad wanted against mines "I've gotta confess something." I say with nervousness dripping over my whole body.

"What's wrong Mads?" she said, deep breathe BREATH BITCH "I...I lik-like you" I finally out out " Duhh your my best friend I like you too" she smiled looking confused. I sighed "No.... I like like you..a lot" she smiled "oh" she whispered. I looked down.

" I-I get it if you don't like me back I jus-" she cut me off smashing her lips against mine I just smiled and kissed back. "I like like you too....a lot" we smiled at each other and leaned in again. We kissed until we were forced to pull away by the lack of breathing. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked in a shy voice. " I would love nothing more" I smiled " I love you Vanessa" " I love you Madelaine" we smiled at one another.

Bitch that took me a long ass time to write I kept getting distracted🙄 anyways tell me if you guys liked it and if you want a pt 2 or any suggestions or shit like that byeeee😙