Confused

(pictured above is Ambrose)
(Pictured here is Miss Cohen)

(pictured above is Ambrose) (Pictured here is Miss Cohen)

I woke up and Ambrose was sitting on the edge of my bed. "Here." He handed me a small milkshake. "Thanks" he layed down on my bed while I sat there finishing up my late night snack. I pulled my knees to my chest. "What are you gonna do in three months Ambrose?" He sighed heavily. "I've got a few friends willing to let me stay with them as long as I keep working and going to school." I somehow didn't believe him. I got up and threw my cup away and I came back over to where Ambrose was laying and sat back down. There was tension in the air. I couldn't handle him being mad at me it just made me anxious and scared. He's my best friend. Why is he so mad if anything he should be mad at that asshole Craig! Not at me for not doing anything! What the fuck! I jumped out of bed and grabbed my backpack I threw the books all over the floor. Ambrose jumped up as soon as he saw what I was doing. "Sheena... What the fuck! SHEENA!" I ignored him with tears in my eyes I started packing what little items I had what little money I had. Kneeled on the floor grabbing the things from under my bed. "SHEENA WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" His voice just got angrier. Soon he picked me up I was over his shoulder sobbing. "Stop it and talk to me dammit!" His voice got softer but had so much anger behind it "LET GO OF ME AMBROSE" I yelled through tears. "NO STOP THIS! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA GO?" "Away from you, you asshole" I stopped fighting him and hitting his back. I'm 5'4 and this skinny little thing Ambrose is 5'10 and has some muscle so you could imagine I wasn't getting anywhere. He layed me down on my bed I flinched hard like he was gonna hit me. He could tell at this point I was petrified. He layed down next to me facing me pulling me close holding my head into his chest. I was still sobbing. He sighed heavily like he knew he messed up. We layed there for what seemed like forever. By the time I woke up for school Ambrose was gone. Not even anywhere in the Fo. I grabbed the bag I made the night before and I left. I wasn't gonna walk into that school. No way. I headed out the door as usual but this time alone. I didn't care. Ambrose left without me! I started walking towards the gas station to get a few snacks and to fill up my water bottle. I had a funny feeling in my gut the whole time but I didn't care no one truly cared about me! My own parents didn't want me. Ambrose my best friend doesn't even want me. My parents chose drugs it was like a battleground in the house every night up until I was 5 that's when the state came. I don't remember much I just remembered almost dying. My parents had beaten me so severely they dropped me off on the side of the road afraid of what would happen to them. They tried to sell me for drugs no one wanted a 5 year old kid no one. So they tried to end my life in hopes theirs would be better. I'm not too sure where they are now it's been 10 years and they can go to hell for all I give a damn. I bought my things and left avoiding all eye contact with everyone. I headed over to the burger king parking lot and sat on the outside benches and pulled out the apple I grabbed for breakfast and started eatting away I was gonna take the greyhound and head to california. I wanted to leave Washington behind. I wanted to leave Aberdeen behind. I wanted to leave everything behind. All I had was a flip phone. That's all I could afford it wasn't much but it was gonna have to do. I took my city map and headed towards the greyhound bus stop. Just as I turned the corner a car slammed into me. I don't really remember what happened next but I remember everything going blurry I was in and out of consciousness. I wasn't in the backseat of their car but I was in the back of a van or a bus ? I wasn't too sure everything went black. How could I be so stupid! Of course as soon as I want to start over I'm back to square one. I just wish whoever took me would just....suddenly I jolted up. I was breathing heavy I was in the back of someone's van/house but it was stopped ?? My gut was in fucking immense pain. I lifted up my shirt and there was major bruising. "HELLLO???" nothing... I sat up almost doubled over in pain. "Helllllo?" I said quieter. I peaked out the curtin on the window all I could see was trees. Someone was sitting at a campfire. Fuck what happened where the fuck was I?? Who was this person sitting out there. I tried not to go into a panic, I really didn't want to but I ended up on the floor it was even harder to breathe with my stomach bruised and in horrible pain. I started bawling my eyes out. After about 10 minutes I was able to sit up. Suddenly I heard the door creak open for the passenger side I slid myself to the corner and sat there hoping they wouldn't notice. I was wrong. He looked over grinning. "Oh you're awake." I took a deep breath. I knew this wasn't good. "I guess I owe you an explaination little one" I sat there I couldn't form words it wasn't something I could do not easily especially when I was scared or intimidated. "Don't you think if I wanted to hurt you I would've done that shit by now?" I didn't say anything. "FUCKING ANSWER ME" he threw an empty beer can at me I barely dodged it. "Ye..sss" "Good now that we understand each other first things first get your fucking ass outside." I scrambled to get to the door I was clutching my stomach. Was I really gonna die out in the middle of the forrest. "Here take this, you better make it last" he threw a toilet paper roll at me and a granola bar. Where was my bag? What the fuck it wasnt in the van I would've seen it. Shit shit shit. My money was in there. Who was this guy and what did he want with me? I've never seen him before. My head was sore too I must've hit that as well. "I'll be back dont fucking move." Fuck. I sat down on the ground by the campfire. I watched the man get into the van and pull away. I stood up quick! "what the hell man!" I screamed. I screamed my lungs out. I couldn't just walk into the forrest alone not at night I don't even know exactly where I'm at which forrest or even if we we're still in washington at this point. I zipped my jacket up tight. "Fuck that guy." I whispered under my breath. What was I gonna do now.......