Wattpad Original
Ito na ang huling libreng parte

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

THORN VISITED Volkzki in his house after work. He would take any advice, and there was no one who could advise him better advise than Valerian Volkzki who was married to Grace, the Bachelor's Village most innocent wife. Everyone knows how innocent Grace was. Hindi man gano'n ka-inosente ang asawa niya pero malapit na. Lamang lang ng ilang ligo si Grace sa Cinnamon niya.

The problem he had with Cassia and the reason why she was this dense was because she believed he was gay. Maybe, with the help of Valerian, he could mix his advice with Knight's. Yes, Knight was a crazy ass, but his advice these days were decent. Kahit alam niyang sinto-sinto ang kaibigan, medyo may tiwala pa rin naman siya rito. Minsan.

Nang makapasok sa bahay ni Volkzi, kaagad siyang giniya ng kaibigan sa sala at doon sila umupo.

Thorn was sitting on the single sofa, while Valerian was on the long sofa, and they were facing each other while Valerian's kids, the twins were crawling on the floor, trying to reach Valerian.

"So, ahm... do you have any advice?" Si Thorn ang unang nagsalita dahil abala si Valerian sa pagbabantay sa kambal nitong anak.

May kinuhang nakatuping papel si Valerian sa bulsa ng pantalon nito saka inabot 'yon kay Thorn. "Here."

Thorn frowned while accepting the paper. "Ano'ng nangyari sa man to man talk?"

Valerian tsked and motioned his gaze at his twins. "What's written inside was not fucking suitable for my kids. My wife is at work, I'm the fucking babysitter today."

Thorn couldn't help chuckling. "And you think cussing like that is suitable for kids?"

"Fuck you."

Napailing lang si Thorn saka binuklat ang nakatuping papel na bigay ni Valerian, kapagkuwan ay binabasa sa isip ang nakasulat sa papel.

Number one — Fucking kiss her!

Napatingin siya kay Valerian. "Really? That's your number one?"

Valerian shrugged while playing with one of his twins who had a shirt with GV printed on the front. "That's the most fucking direct move you can do to fucking show her you're not messing around."

"And if she ran away from me and I scared her away?"

Valerian shrugged. "Fucking accept it. That's life."

Thorn looked at Valerian flatly. Was I wrong to get this cussing machine's advice? Thorn sighed. "I don't want her to be scared of me."

It was Valerian's turn to look at Thorn flatly. "No fucking risk, no fucking reward. Stop being in the fucking safe zone. Stay there and you'll go fucking crazy because you will never be in the same fucking page with your wife."

Thorn blew a loud breath. "Easy to say, but I don't want her to be scared of me. I want her to trust me."

Valerian tsked at Thorn. "Then don't take my advice and be ready to be in a mental facility. Because if you're not gonna do the first step, the next two are useless."

Kaagad na bumaba ang tingin ni Thorn sa ikalawang nakalista sa papel. Number two — slow foreplay.

Napatanga si Thorn sa kaibigan. "Is this how you conquered your wife? With number two?"

Valerian raised his middle finger at Thorn. "Take it or leave it. "

Nalukot ang mukha ni Thorn. "How do you even do a slow foreplay?"

"Do it everyday 'til she fucking understands you. But your circumstances are fucking different than mine, so do it until she stops thinking that you're gay. If she likes it, continue. If she didn't, fucking stop. That means you two have no future together. Don't push it, that'll be harassment if you do."

icon lock

Ipakita ang iyong suporta para kay C.C., at magpatuloy sa pagbabasa ng kuwentong ito

ni C.C.
@CeCeLib
World-renowned chef Thorn Calderon is already prepared to be single f...
Bilhin ang bagong parte ng kuwentong ito o ang buong kuwento. Anupaman, ang iyong Coins ay makatutulong sa mga manunulat na kumita mula sa mga paborito mong kuwento.

Ang kuwentong ito ay may 35 natitirang bahagi

Tingnan kung paano masusuportahan ng Coins ang iyong mga paboritong manunulat gaya ni @CeCeLib.