2.sub and dom

Zayn's pov:

It was last period, and I huffed. Thank God this class completed quickly. I ran to the corridor and stumbled without any reason.

"Fuck". I whispered and managed myself to stand properly again. I saw that green eyes was staring with me coldly. I frowned at him and continue my walking.

"Hey ZAYN"Niall called me from back.

"Umm your dress" Niall said hesitantly, looking me up and down

"What happened to my dress?"I asked confusing. This time I wore a sleeveless short black t-shirt as usual my waist could be visible and a skinny black jeans.

"Umm nothing forget it. Come quickly, Harry is going to choose his sub. And he wants everybody to come. "Niall said which made me scared.

"Nope, I am not coming."I said as I was about to continue my walk but Niall immediately yanked my wrist and grabbing me.

"Hey, what happened? I already told you I am not coming" I said as I was trying to free my hand from him but I am not forcing him. Niall didn't say anything,he was only grabbing me to the school yard.

"Niall, I said I don't want to go" This time I shouted and took my hand from him.

"If you don't come then Harry will spank you in front of the people in school yard. Do you want that?and mark my word no one is going to save you. Because it is the rule here "Niall shouted at me angrily.

"What the hell. Who made this dumb rule?"I asked sarcastically.

"I don't know. But you need to come now. " I gave up and went with him.

There was crowd and Harry was in the stage , he had mic in his hand. I rolled my eyes at him when his eyes met with me. I could feel his hard gaze on me, which was like burning my skin. But I didn't bother and I was staring at anyone but not in him.

"Okay so today I am here to choose my sub. Who wants to be my sub?"he said over his mic. I just keep rolling my eyes at him. I could everyone was frightened to look at him where I was keep rolling my eyes at him.

"You,come here" Harry said suddenly but I didn't bother, chewing my nail.

"Hey I am talking with you. Can't you hear?" He again said. This time Niall poked me with his elbow.

"Huh?"I asked, I noticed he was pointing me with his eyes to look at Harry. I looked at him,by rolling my eyes.

"Hey slut. Can't you hear I am talking with you?"

"Who me?" I asked.

"Yes you. Come here right now"he growled over the mic. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the stage, stood beside him.

"So, I have chosen my sub. This slut is mine sub" Harry said loudly in mic.

"What the fuck. I am not going to be your sub . Never" I growled. I could see people were looking at me by opening their mouth. I think I have done some dreadful act.

"I think I need to teach this slut a lesson. Excuse me" he said and gripped my arm, grabbing me to an empty classroom.

"What are you doing? Leave me"I screamed.

He sat on the bench and took me on his lap. He removed my jeans and boxer. He gripped my wrist and hold it firmly behind my back as I was struggling to free.

SMACK.SMACK,SMACK.SMACK.SMACK

It was hard 5 slaps in my but.

"Hey idiot leave me" I screamed.

He shook his head in anger. And started to spank me continuously, not giving me a second to breath. And I began to scream more.

He was not stopping his smacking and I was in crying mess.

"Stop."I screamed and he stopped.

"Meet me at my room, tonight"he said by pushing me from his lap as a result I fall to the ground, sobbing in the floor.

Niall ran towards me.

"Stay away from him" harry said to Niall, when he was about to hold me.

"Zayn you should obey him.he is your dom."

"Why I will?" I shouted.

"It is the rule here. Or else."

"Or else what?" I screamed and stood up because I know I couldn't sit as my ass was sore. I pulled up my boxer and wore my jeans.

"Or else you will be outcast. And I am not going to talk with you from now. So go and apologize to Harry and meet him tonight in his room"Niall said made me shocked.

"What? What type of thing is that? I can't believe it"I shouted,and Niall looked at me angrily. I gulped at his sudden angrily look

"You should do that. It is the rule and you can't break it. Got it?" Niall said sternly by pulling my hair, made me gulp. What he is doing? I winced in pain.

"Why you are talking with me like that?"I winced as he was tightening his grip in my hair and I was confused too.

"It is just started. Later on,I am not going to talk with you" niall said sternly, jerking me and shoved me as a result I fall to the ground. He walked out of the room, by leaving me alone there. I wiped my tears from my face with the back of my hand, and started sobbing there.

************************************

Hello guys.how was this chapter? Please give vote and comment ❤️