forbidden love

Harry's heartbeat began to fast and he ran out of his room. He was desperately searching for zayn in the corridor. At that moment he watched zayn run to him with a huge grin on his face and hug him, wrapping his hand around Harry's body and placing his head on his chest.

"Thank you, Master " Zayn mumbled on harry's chest. Harry smiled at that and hugged him back. Then he realized zayn got to know about everything.

Zayn broke the hug and looked up at Harry. Harry smiled and cupped zayn's cheek. His heart was delighted by seeing the smile on the younger boy's face.

"Love You" Zayn smiled, tiptoed and kissed harry's cheek, harry's heart became warm and the butterfly started to fly on his stomach when zayn's lip touched harry's cheek. But Harry knows well that maybe zayn doesn't mean it that way. But still, Harry liked it.

"Why are you thanking me?" Harry asked, getting confirmed what he was thinking.

"For saving Niall. Niall told me everything, last night you went to Martin and scared him by saying that it was out of the rules. Thanks for that " Zayn replied with a smile.

Harry smiled back and Zayn walked away. He had to save Niall otherwise he knows surely that Zayn will find a way to save him and that will only make disaster for him.

Harry loves the way Zayn admire him today. It is a lie if he was not falling in love with Zayn for the very first time. He had some feelings for this golden-eyed boy at first sight. He was mesmerized by his beauty when he first saw him. Harry has fallen in love with zayn. He saved Niall yesterday from Martin because he knows well if he didn't do then Zayn will surely break the rule and tried to save him. And he will never give Zayn to anyone. He wishes he could love this guy and take care of this little boy for his whole life.

Harry smiled and he was about to take a step at that time he heard martin's voice.

"Woah, Harry, " Martin said as he proceeded towards Harry by clapping his hand

Harry looked down and gulped, he cursed himself and was scared what if Martin watch all these.

"At that time, you were teaching me about rules of contract and now what it is? " Martin said by gritting his teeth. Harry realized, yes he saw.

"I am sorry," Harry said in a stern voice.

"You know it is forbidden to be in love with a sub, but the way zayn kissed you and said he loves you, it seems he is loving you, huh? You are breaking rules, Harry. So be ready for punishment" Ray said with anger and started walking

Harry only nodded and followed him. They walked towards Martin's dorm and walked into the room.

Harry knows now what he has to do. So he kneeled in the middle of the room and removed his t-shirt. Martin came from behind and cuffed Harry's hand.

"You will get 10 whipped on your body for breaking the rules," Martin growled.

"Okay, sir" Harry nodded.

Harry got whipped on his back, Harry clenched his jaw and took the pain. There was no expression of pain on his face, it was more like anger and silence.

But whenever he closed his eyes, Zayn's smiley face appeared. Seriously, that boy has spelt him with his beauty

After getting 10 whipped, Martin stopped, it seems like he vented his anger on Harry which he had accumulated inside him for a long time.

Martin threw the cane beside Harry with a thud and uncuffed harry

"Your sub is always a curious head, right? I like it. " Martin grinned. Harry clenched his jaw and tried to control his anger.