Characters

Here is a list if characters that will be in the story.They are based on real people in my life, so I only put first names and the first letter of their last name. Everyone in the group are friends but I marked any extra stong friendships. The last two characters are made up.The first character on the list is me.

Name: Emily J.                                                                                                                                                                Gender: Female                                                                                                                                                        Relation to anyone else in the group: Good friends withAutumn, Alyssa, and Paige.

Name:Autumn H.                                                                                                                                                            Gender: Female                                                                                                                                                         Relation to anyone else in the group: Girlfriend of Jake R. and best friends with Alyssa P.

Name: Natalie C.                                                                                                                                                             Gender: Female                                                                                                                                                        Relation to anyone else in the group: Good friends with Autumn.

Name: Alyssa P.                                                                                                                                                            Gender: Female                                                                                                                                                        Relation to anyone else in the group: Best friends with Autmn.    

Name: Paige N.                                                                                                                                                             Gender: Female                                                                                                                                                        Relation to anyone else in the group: Good friends with Autumn, Alyssa, Paige, and Emily.

Name: Jake R.                                                                                                                                                                 Gender: Male                                                                                                                                                            Relation to anyone else in the group: Boyfriend of Autumn.

Name: Ethan W.                                                                                                                                                                Gender: Male                                                                                                                                                            Relation to anyone else in the group: Good friends with Jake and twin brother of Gabe.

Name: Gabe W.                                                                                                                                                                  Gender: Male                                                                                                                                                             Relation to anyone else in the group: Twin brother of Ethan W. and good friends with Trevor.

Name: Trevor                                                                                                                                                                       Gender: Male                                                                                                                                                           Relation to anyone else in the group: Good friends with Gabe. 

Name: C.J.                                                                                                                                                                              Gender: Male                                                                                                                                                            Relation to anyone else in the group: 

Name: Rese W.                                                                                                                                                                       Gender: Male                                                                                                                                                           Relation to anyone else in the group:

Name: Max P.                                                                                                                                                                          Gender: Male                                                                                                                                                            Relation to anyone else in the group: Good friends with 

Name: Caden                                                                                                                                                                        Gender: Male                                                                                                                                                            Relation to anyone else in the group: Good friends with Ethan 2.

Name: Ethan 2                                                                                                                                                                      Gender: Male                                                                                                                                                           I'm home Good friends with Caden

Name: Nick D.

     Gender: Male

     Relation to anyone else in the group:

Name: Darcy J.                                                                                                                                                                       Gender: Male                                                                                                                                                           Relation to anyone else in the group: Older brother of Emily. 

Name: Amanda                                                                                                                                                                      Gender: Female                                                                                                                                                         Relation to anyone else in the group: Older sister of Gabe and Ethan W.