Chapter 2 Meet the Fazbear Crew

A/N Without further ado chapter two!!!

        "Hello love" he said

        "H-h-hi" I stuttered in reply

        "Who are you?" Ethan W. asked

        "Why Freddy Fazbear, of course" he replied

        "Are you going to kill us?" I questioned

        "No, that's the toy animatronics' job" he replied

        "Oh great mangle's gonna be after us on the ceiling" Amanda muttered

        "She and Balloon Boy are actually friends of ours" Freddy replied

        His words were followed by a short silence before he added "We're here to help you"

        "We?" Autumn said questioningly

        As she spoke five others stepped out of the shadows. The first one was a girl with chin legnth white hair, ice blue eyes, and red lips. She wore a Light grey short skirt, a wite button up vest, and white fox ears.

         The second one was a red haired boy  with an eye patch over one eye, a hook hand, ripped khaki shorts, a short sleeved red button up shirt with a collar bordered in black, a black and grey checkered tie, and red fox ears.

         The third was a girl with blonde pigtails, purple eyes, a knee length, yellow dress, and a white apron that read Let's Eat.

         The fourth had shoulder legnth, purple hair, magenta eyes, purple bunny ears, a purple skirt, a pastel purple blouse, and a midnight purple vest.

        The final one seemed younger than the others, who had all looked like teens. He had short brown hair, red blush on his cheeks, and blue eyes. He wore blue jeans, a red and blue striped shirt, and a propeller hat that matched his shirt.

        For a second we all stood and gaped in shock, and then I ran towards the one with white hair.

        "Mangle!" I excaimed

        "Hello Again Kit Kat" she replied

        "Kit Kat?" Darcy repeated confusedly

        "Let me me explain" I said, "It all started when I was a little girl and my parents took me to Freddy's while Darcy was at a friends house, and I was bored without him" I started "They thought I could make some new friends, and I did, one"

        *Flashback*

        I sat at one of the tables in the prize corner, wich was empty, other than a few kids getting prizes. My parents were chatting with some friends they ran into. No one was anywhere near me, after all, I was sitting near Mangle and everyone else was too scared to be near her.

        "What's your favorite candy?" she asken suddenly, giving me a start

        "Um Kit Kats" I replied

        "Here" she said, offering me my favorite candy

        "Thanks" I said accepting the candy bar and opening it to take a bite

        We talked all afternoon until I had to go home. Every weekend after that I came back to visit Mangle , and she always had a Kit Kat for me. Once Freddy's closed, I never thought I would see her again.

        *End of flashback*

        "And that's how I got my nickname" I concluded

        "Okay I get it now" Darcy said "Thanks Kit Kat"

        I rolled my eyes and replied "Don't call me that" 

        "You're not the boss of me!" Darcy whined like a two year old in reply

        All of a sudden there was a loud crash.