Chapter 6

We all heard the sound of footsteps fading into the distance, as I peeked through a small slit in the door. Only to find that the store looked ransacked, but also, thankfully, empty. We all stepped out of the changing rooms carefully, just in case the animatronics were still nearby. For some reason, Autumn had a pink blush creeping across her face. I would have to ask her about it later. 

Then I decided to do a head count, only to find we were two people short, so I counted again, only to come up with the same results. I had just begun to count for a third time, when something caught my eye. It was a broken glow stick, but it was missing its chemical glow mixture. 

Just as I was about to further inspect it Markiplier asked, "Hey where are those twins?" Which was followed by cries of "I thought they where with you!" and "Well I thought they were with YOU!". Eventually I shouted "Will everyone SHUT UP!?" and then continued "Look I'm worried like all of you but that's no reason to lose it!" which was followed by murmuring about how I must be super worried because she liiiked Gabe. "SO what I like him that has nothing to do with this" I declared and then pointed to the glow stick " Is this anyone's?" I asked which was followed by mutterings of "Not mine" and "Nope". Then Alyssa pointed out that there was a trail of the glow chemicals leading towards the door. We followed the trail and then noticed a note scrawled on the wall nearby. It read "This is Ethan and Gabe, we lost you guys so we are leaving a trail of these glow chemicals to show you where we are going. Please hurry and find us before the animatronics do!"

We followed the trail of glow chemicals as Mangle and I began a conversation. "So" she started "you like Gabe?" "Maybe" I muttered in reply. "So you do like him" she exclaimed. "Yea,so what?" I questioned "so you should totally ask him out!" she replied excitedly. "I can't, he has a girlfriend" I responded flatly. "Oh" she said "But he stares at me sometimes and it's kind of creepy" I added which led Mangle to let out a squeal. "Shut up" I muttered.

A few minutes later we reached the end of the trail, only to find another note which read, "HELP! The animatronics are getting close and we're trapped!" We then noticed yet another trail that was leading left, away from the exit. We followed the trail to the restroom area and as we peeked around the corner we saw.....

 Dun dun duuuun! So I hope you all enjoyed this chappie. Oh how I loooove writing cliffhangers. Sorry I have'nt updated recently we have a bunch of state testing going on sooo...yeah. Chapter 7 will be up soon hopefully thouh. Anyway have a good day/night/afternoon or whenever you are reading this. Cbye!