three

Mr. Kim bought me to his office. He locks the door and turn on the anti sound. Yes, he installs it for this room because of some reasons.

"So how you feel huh?" He ask.

"Never let me eat that pill again," I look at him. He giggle.

"You know, I'm drunk but I'm not. I can still think clearly, but I can't control my body for godness sake!" I shout.

"Well, you're the one giving this idea not me," he defends

"Bitch, why you gotta remind me," I said throwing my head back.

"So, they're really trying to bring you to their house huh?" He sit in front of me.

"For sure, Fairy. Don't you see how hard the girls try? Except from Nako of course," I said.

"You need to be careful around her too Krishi. She's for sure don't come near you for no reason," he replied.

I'm agent 002 for KIA (Korean Investigation Agency) and Mr.Kim or Jinhway is 001.

His nickname is Fairy and mine is Krishi. The girls and the boys were trying to take something from us. And that something is called Golden Stone.

A long time ago, both sides of Mafia and KIA found the Golden Stone. For the sake of peaceness between both side, they agreed to cut it to half and each sides have one.

Whoever have one of this Golden Stone, they'll be the most powerful person in their world. But if they have both of the stone, he'll held a power in both world.

Golden Stone's guardian are called Golden Faces. Both of the sides won't know each other's Golden Faces.

Golden Faces were choosen since they were kids. They were trained to be heartless. Their face shows many emotion, but not their heart. They'll be really good at pretending. That's why they're called Golden Face. They have the face of gold, but the heart of ice.

And I'm the Golden Face. In KIA sides, only the top 3 agent and the one who trains them knows who is Golden Face. In my case, Kris ge and Tao ge is the one who trains me.

This is where things got messed up. I change my surname from Wu to Huang for safety reason. Yes, my real brother is Kris.

"So what's your plan now Krishi?" Jinhwan ask me.

"They thought we're player, so we'll play," I answer with a smirk.

"God, Krishi. Have some mercy would you?" He asks and we both laugh.