one

The room is brighten from the ray of sunshine coming through the white curtain causing the girl to woke up.

A girl with no parent. Living on her own in the house brought by her brother.

She yawn, realizing she has many  thing to do today.

Y/n's pov

Curse you, sun. Why you gotta wake me up?

I get up and went to the toilet right away. Checking myself in the process.

Today my university will be having new students and guess what? I'll be the one leading the ceremony.

Yeah, it sucks but you can't say I don't like the attention I got. I'm a social butterfly of course.

Well, so I wear this

Well, this would do for today's event

Well, this would do for today's event. So I put some light makeup and went downstairs.

I grab an apple and went to my garage. Well, Tao ge really makes lot of money in China. He literally buys me anything that I want.

Yes, I'm Chinese. I don't even know why Tao ge send me to Korea but I don't really care.

 I don't even know why Tao ge send me to Korea but I don't really care

I thought about it yesterday and decided to drive for today. Usually I'll just walk to school but today, I need to bring many things so it's a no.

Tao ge bought this for me on my 18th birthday. A white modified toyota camry. It's been three years but it still works as good as before. Even tho Tao ge likes to shower me with money, I like to stay on low profile.

That's why I use this car everytime I go to school. I have a volkswagen and a honda.

Tao ge visits sometime with Kris ge when they have time.

After all things needed for later, I stop by starbuck to buy drinks for me and the girls.

I park near the hall so i'll be easy for me to take things out. As soon as I went out of the car, I'm greeted with my three bestfriend.