Part 1

The bride's father handed over the bride's hand to the groom. Friends of this couple were shouting with joy as the bride and the groom kissed and then the devastating situation took place. All of sudden the groom's blazer filled with blood and the bride was left in shock. Everyone gathered and called for an ambulance but it was too late as the groom's soul left the body already.

Jimin approached the soul and patted his shoulder with grief. "Why it should be now of all the time ?" He questioned with tear full of eyes. "Fate cant be expected and questioned" Jimin answered and asked the soul quietly to follow him. He guided the soul to the afterlife.

Jimin is a psychopomp (angel or Diety who guides the newly deceased souls to the afterlife). He can make himself visible and invisible and also have the power to control things with his eyes. He protects innocent living beings at times which made every angel fall for him and excuse his silly and cute mistakes. Jin who is Jimin's senior adores him a lot. He always guides him and tries to get Jimin a life.

"Finished my work for today, sunbae" Jimin says with joy while approaching Jin. "You don't have any work tomorrow and even I so how about a short ride to any fields?" Jin asked with a cute face to get Jimin's acceptance. "No sunbae, I need to visit some other place" he answered, breaking down all the hopes of Jin.

Jin: Yaa, again to an orphanage, isn't it?

Jimin: yes sunbae

Jin: I don't understand why God doesn't give u a life when you are this kind

Jimin: I might be a sinner, anyways I'll be off now. Take care sunbae

He says as he runs to cross the road to take the bus

"U aren't any sinner, a very innocent soul who died without doing any sin," Jin says to himself as he leaves for his home.

Jimin died 400 years back for someone else as a substitute. Lord's grace made him an angel who is now the savior of souls

Jimin goes to his flat and sees his junior Jk(Jung kook) sleeping on the floor. "You must be so tired to sleep as this" Jimin murmured in Jk's ears as he made him sleep in the spare room

Next day :

Jimin wakes up as he hears the door noise. It is Jk escaping without leaving any trace. Jimin hold onto Jk shirt collar and drag him back to ask him why he slept here

Jimin: Yaa, you have your dorm to sleep Jk

Jk: I don't feel comfortable there anymore. Let us share your flat sunbae, please.

Jimin: I can't cook

Jk: I will 

Jimin: I don't clean my flat

Jk: I will do everything sunbae, please let me stay here

He asks in such a cute way that Jimin finally accepts to share his flat. Jimin usually never allows anyone except Jk to enter his flat. He prefers to be alone and calm rather than a group of friends.

Jimin tells Jk that he is going out to visit an orphanage and Jk tags along. They travel to city outs cuts and finally reach an orphanage. The weather seems so quiet and pleasant. Plants welcome them as they enter the orphanage invisible. Children keep waiting for someone sitting in rows. Jimin also sits behind them and asks Jk to join him. Jimin enjoys seeing children and it makes him feel light and calm but Jk is a funny and easy-going type who enjoys roaming with others but no one joins him as he is a new angel. Jimin approaches him as he is new but alone and they became friends since then.

A car entered the orphanage and a woman got out from it. She is in her late 20s and wore a beautiful pale green frock with light brown heels and not even an inch of makeup. As soon as she got out of the car, she ran to the children and greeted them with love and cuteness. Jimin felt a strange feeling seeing her talking to children as if she is their sister. Jk liked her beautiful smile but he left as soon as he got a work call. Jimin enjoyed her words and liked her actions.

"My name is Y/n, I'm so happy to meet you all here. It's my first time here so I hope I give u all lots of chocolates to allow me here next time". she giggled. Every child started talking to her and she responded to every question without any hesitation.

Jimin kept listening to the sisters talking about Y/n that she is the chairwoman of 'Life Hospitals' and amazed that she is rich but so kind. Y/n brought delicious food to everyone and ate with them without any differentiation of status. It caught Jimin's attention and hit the soft spot.

"Y/n, we need to talk about our next project" her brother Eun Ho talks through a call even without a greet. "Oppa, I'm in some important work right now. I'll talk to you at home" she replies quickly to end the call. "Again, with your charity work. That's what makes all our wealth drain" he replies and cuts the call. "Sorry ma'am, I should've lifted the call" her secretary pats on her shoulder. "No, no. I never care his words" y/n replies sweetly to make her secretary comfortable.

"Enough with this charity trust now. I got sick of all these. She never cares about me and respects me. I don't know why everyone selected her as the chairwoman when I'm the most competent" Eun Ho yells, feeling disappointed about not getting elected as the chairman. "She got everything which is too much for a girl, let's keep an end to this sir and I already have a plan" his secretary replies with a smirk.

Y/n enjoy a lot with the children. She donates some money to the orphanage head and has a chat with him. She says her goodbyes to everyone, gets into her car and starts her journey back to the city. "I'll drive now, you take rest, Ms.Ha Jin," y/n says as she makes her secretary sit at back.

Jimin also decides to return home. He feels exhausted after using his invisible power for a long time and decides to take the Y/n's lift to the city. He gets visible after leaving the orphanage, appears on the way Y/n is passing, and asks her for a lift.

Jimin: sorry for troubling you at this hour.

Y/n: no, no it's alright. can I ask where should I drop you?

Jimin: just leave me near any substation

Y/n: no please tell me where you need to go

Jimin: ok, I need to go to Gangnam and you?

Y/n: I'm also heading to Gangnam, anyways nice meeting you. I'm Y/n(gives her hand)

Jimin: I'm Park Jimin and it's my pleasure meeting you

Jimin turns to shake his hand and sees a truck coming towards the car. Jimin immediately uses his ability and control the car to cross the truck within milliseconds.

Y/n doesn't understand what's going on and turns back to see the truck crashing another car. Y/n and Jimin get out of the car. Jimin goes to Y/n to check whether she is alright but she passes out due to a panic attack

_______ TO BE CONTINUED_______