Bad Day

I got up from the ground and put my clothes on and walked back to the club and I didn't see my car damn can anything get any worst I fucking hate my life!!! So I started walking back to my house then it started to rain and a car drove by and splashed water all over me and my Jordan's got all soaking wet inside and these cost over 110 dollars and these were the limited addition well I guess I'll order another pair online but I finally got home and I tried looking for my keys and then I remembered that I left them in my car so I looked for my phone then I remembered that I left them in my house.Damn now I got to climb in my damn window I opened my window and climbed in. Then I closed and locked my window and walked upstairs to my room and called the blacksmith to get another key to my house. Then I called the car garage to See if they had my car, and they said that I had to pay to get it back so I said ok then I walked downstairs to my living room as I was walking downstairs I fell and hit my head on the floor. Now ain't that a bitch. I got up and I sat down on my sofa and started crying of such a bad day I had I miss having someone that cheers me up when I had a bad day. I really do.