Once Again

Today I'm going to go to a club just to get somethings off my mind. I took a shower for and hour and did my after shower routine and I put on my black bra&pantie set and put on my black crop top that had Baddie in white letters and my black stone washed high waisted shorts and then I put on my black and white Jordan 6's then I straightened my hair and put on my black snapback and I but on my red lipstick and got into my black and red camaro and drove to the club.

When I walked up in the club I this cute caramel boy with curly hair caught my attention but I walked to the bar and ordered a couple shots if vodka and then I heard my favorite song play called Trap Queen by Fetty Wap so I got up and started dancing then the boy with the curly hair came over near me and started talking to me he commented on my outfit and how I looked and said you seem like a very nice girl I said thank you and asked him for his name his name was Tyquan Barkley so me and him got to know each other some more and we hung out for the rest of the night I fell in love with him then he asked me did I want to come home with him so I said Yeah.

We got to his house and he took me to his bed room and laid me on his bed and took off my pants and panties and started eating me out then he told me I taste good then after he stuck his manhood in me and y'all know what happened after all that. Then we fell asleep. The next morning he woke me up and he had my clothes in his hands and told me to put them on and get out

Brooklyn: Why I thought you liked me

Tyquan:Haha really girl you're easy to fool I don't like you you just got a banging body and you taste good you was just a booty call

Brooklyn: -starts crying -I left my car at the club and why do I even fall for y'all niggas anyway

Tyquan:I don't care if you left your got damn car at the club you just need to get the hell up out my house your not staying here you can walk to the club and get your car.

Brooklyn: You know what fuck you

Tyquan:-drags Brooklyn out his house and throws her clothes out.-

Brooklyn: -starts crying -