Chapter 1 before the party

————Error POV————

-sigh-jeez stuff is really boring here...kinda wish ink was here...oh well what can you do.

Error pulled out some knitting supplies from under his bean bag and began to kit, as he did so he opened up another portal so he could watch undernovela. After a few minutes passed a small ink blob formed behind error and his bean bag. It was Ink, he was wearing his typical outfit with his broomie on his back and his cyan hoodie wrapped around his waist. He slowly approached Error trying not to make any noise then...a group of blue strings tied him up just before he went into a tackle hug.

Error: "HeH nIce TRy iNk"

Ink: "aww, come on! I just wanna hug you!"

Error turns around and sits on the back of the bean bag, shoving his knitting stuff underneath the bean bag anole with what he was knitting(use you imagination).

Ink: "serio- waaaaaiiit.....ARE YOU WEARING GLASSES!"

Error: "WhaT nO!" Error quickly took off his glasses, with a small yellow tint on his face. He carefully tucked his glasses into a pocket inside of his jacket.

Error untangled ink and pulled up his hood out of embarrassment. Error sunk back into his bean bags and ink approached him, sitting down next to him.

Ink: "anyways...I actually came here to tell you something"

Error: "ThAt iS?"

Ink: "we are having a little get together with a few au's I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

Error; "WiLL gEno And fREsH Be tHErE?"

Ink: "of course they will! Why in particular them though? I thought you hated fresh"

Error: "fIRsT nOne of YoUr bUiSneSs, sEcoNd I dO hAte hIM"

Ink: "ok then...soooo...are you coming?"

Error: "yEah SuRe i wILL CoMe"

Ink: "great! I will see you tomorrow night at around six o'clock then!"

Me-sorry my creativity left me so I'm cutting this a little short, I might upload another part soon