Chapter 3-back to the old days

Error quickly picked up Geno, a bit like a baby and gave a signal to Fresh. And for once in his life Fresh talked normally, this is when they knew this was serious.
Fresh: "Dec can you call asy, he is the best with Geno...and tell him to bring his old cane!" Fresh shouted this as he ran out the door after Error and Geno.
Reaper: "c-cane?"
Decans: "ok I have to explain this quick but...when Geno was younger his state left him with countless trips to the hospital, after he got a little better and could walk again he used a cane to stop him from falling over, Asy helped a lot so that's why they want me to call him"

Most of Decans words were a jumbled mess and he quickly scrolled through his phone looking for Asy's number. The others were now worried for Geno, Decans realised this.
"Hey...don't worry about it...it umm....used to happen a lot when they were kids...trust me they know what they are doing" Deccy then opened a portal "go through it if you wanna go with them"

Reaper immediately ran through with Ink trailing behind, Deccy followed them on the phone to Asy. They others comforted each other back at home, they decided to cancel the party and keep each other company.

The skeletons waited for a minute or two, Error and Fresh quickly got up and gave the two figures a hug. One was another skeleton, he wore a lot of orange, like a lot. The other was a bright vibrant pink haired human wearing a cyan blouse. This was the first time the other skeletons other than Deccy, Asy and Fresh saw Error give a hug, most of them were shocked that Error actually CARED FOR SOMEONE!
Then something crazy happened...Error's glitchy voice was barley there, still noticeable but was definitely tuned down.
Error had tears pouring down from his face "m-mom p-ple-ase l-let h-him b-be o-ok"

Error burried his face into CQ's chest as she gentle hugged him, Fresh was out of the hug now explaining everything to Asy.

After a good 45 minutes Error had fallen asleep on his mum, even if he was an adult he just wanted his mum right now. Fresh was sitting next to them chatting to Deccy but he still holding his mum's hand. A doctor then cam out of the room.
"Miss CQ, I would like to speak with you for a moment"

CQ went to go get up but then quickly remembered she had Error on him so she...did a little matchmaking...
"It's it...Ink right?"
"Y-yes?"
"I was wondering if you could take Error from me while I go talk"
Ink gave a small rainbow coloured blush "s-sure m-miss CQ"
Miss CQ placed Error's head with a tear stained face on Ink's lap, she then proceeded to follow the doctor.

————————————————————————

503 words
(30 March)