Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

"What was that?" I asked no one after hear a faint scream.

It was late night and I just finished unpacking all of my belongings. I was lying down on my bed to relax and close my eyes. When I opened them again I notice there was a boy staring at me. He looked older by a year or two.

I blink once or twice wondering if that was just a really good poster of the boy from the previous person who lived in this room trolling with me or was this for real.

"Hey there." He said.

I jump out of my bed terrified of the guy from my ceiling. The only thought that in my head was "how long was this guy here?"

"Sorry for frightening you I didn't mean that." He said. "I just wanted know who was the new residence of this room and to invite you to the welcoming party."

"What party?" Asked I while tilling her head to the side.

"Yeah it's in the next room over. 205 to be exact. With all that niose you won't miss it."

"Okay. I guess i'll see you there." I said.

"Yeah." He was about to put away that  part of the ceiling before I said.

"Wait. I just realized I don't know your name. Mine is (Y/n) (L/n) what is your name?"

"My name is Satoshi Isshiki it's nice to meet you. Alright it's time for  me to go and meet the other new residence. See ya later."

A/n

Sorry for not updating it sooner and for making it so short. I was very busy with some personal business. I wanted to at least add something to it before the month ended. Again I'm sorry for not updating it sooner and for making it so short and I'm happy that there are people that actually enjoy this book.