(: 3 :)

TWO DAYS BEFORE THE MEET UP

Closing off his computer, PC, and keyboard he packed it into his suitcase, Erren decided to fly down and pick up Philza and Kristen, in about an hour.

A loud sigh left his wolf plum lips.

"Astrally!! C'MON!!" The red headed male yelled, as a young tiger cub came running three his bedroom door.

"Hey buddy, I know you don't like flying, but do you wanna go see Philza and Kristen?" He asked the cub, getting a pur in response.

Smiling, Erren picked up the white and orange cub, putting him into his pet carrier, and walked out of his room.

Looking back at his room, he smiled, he wasn't going to see this room for a long long time.

You see dear readers, Erren and Fr0st1ng was moving down to England to be closer to Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur.

Turning off his room light, he looked at the bare room, nothing but the bed and empty closet was in there.

He checked the time on his phone and saw it was around ten minutes before his plane took off.

Shreeking, he ran to his car, and he moving truck fallowed, as he raced to he airport.

"All plane Z-78A9 passingers may stand and head to the plane now." The intercom anounced, just as he got inside.

Putting Astrally in the seat beside him, he opened his laptop to a new Tommyinnit video, 'Minecraft's Laser Eye Mod  Is Hilarious'(I know that video was uploaded a long time ago but just role with it).

Smiling and watching it, he laughed as wilbur started worshipping the void, breaking the blocks under SlimeScicle, Tommy and Philza.

"And in one final swoop I may join."

The redhead laughed lightly.

Getting a look from many passengers, but he just smiles and waves.

"Um, hi!" A teenage girl said behind him, and he looks behind him, he waves.

"Hello las!" He chirped, moving Astrally so she can sit next to him.

"I could help but notice you watching Tommyinnit, and water to know if your a fan." She said as her shoulder length purple hair bounced, framing her face and blue eyes perfectly.

"Well, yes I am, I'm actually going to meet him right know!" Erren smiled, as the girl as the girl looked at him weirdly.

"Are you kidnaping him?" Her looked at her strangely, but realized he never told his subscribers he was taking a break.

"Oh, heh sorry, I may want to introduce myself, hi I'm Bloody_Ax3!" He told her, hiding his hand out for her to shake.

The girl gasps, and smiles brightly.

"Wow!! It so nice to meet you! I'm Anna Heartly! Or Panda_Blue on twitch, it really nice to meet a big twitch streamer and youtuber!" She said taking his hand.

"I may just fallow you on twitch." Erren said, a smile making it's way to his face.

As the two where talking, a certain tiger was getting hungry, so he meowed.

"Huh? Oh hold on for a minute Anna!" Erren smiled, unlocking the carrier, and pulling out Astrally.

"Woah! He's so pretty!" Anna gushed, reaching out to pet the tiger.

Smiling as she did.

"All passingers, we are now landing please buckle up and stay safe." The intercom anounced.

"Well guess this is Goodbye Bloidy_Ax3!" Anna said, and she got her stuff on her lap.

"Oh please, call me Erren or E! But only when we're alone in discord!" Erren smiled, he's never met suck a nice fan before.

He put Astrally back into his cage, and got up, and out of the plane.

Texting Philza he just got off.

Searching for a good while, he saw I sign that said 'DEAR MISTER AX3, KRISTEN AND ME NEED TO TALK'  he started laughing, and walking over to the the two people holding up the sign.

"Hello, I believe your looking for a mister Ax3?" Erren said, and with his 6'8 height, he had to look down at the two people.

Gasping softly, Kristen pulled the man in for a hug.

"So you the famous Philza Minecraft I hear about hmm?" Erren smirked, looking down at the 5'11 man, and smirked.

"Holy shit your fucking tall." Phil laughed, at the Red head.

"Hey, listen now, its not my fault I'm tall, your just short." Erren laughed, as Philza and Kristen laughed along with him.

"In your case everyone is short." Kristen laughed, as Erren chuckles.

"Now before anything else happens, I'm Erren Zoae(Zoe), AKA Bloody_Ax3!" The red head smiled, as his tiger growls.

Looking slightly worried Philza and Kristen, looked at Erren, as he laughed.

"Sorry, Astrally doesn't like plane rides."

Erren took Astrally out of his carrier, and told Phil to hold him.

Phil cautiously took half of he small tiger cub, and rubbed it's head.

"Now, let's get you home, you look tired." Kristen said to Erren as Phil staired at the tiger cub, questioning if he should get Kristen one.

Nodding, Erren smiled at the two, and took Astrally from Philza, and walked with them to  Philza's car, just as the moving van got there, and Erren told them to fallow Philza.

"So your moving to england?" Philza asked, and Erren nodded, a sleepy smile on his face.

"You look drunk Erren." Phil laughed, as Kristen stiffles a giggle.

"Maybe I am maybe I'm not, you never now with Astralians." A proud smile on his face as he yawns.

Laughing, Philza and Kristen pulled into there drive way, and parked and turned off the car, then getting out.

Walking into the house, Erren sat down his suitcase.

"Up stairs to the left at the end of the hallway is your room." Kristen smiled, as Erren let Astrally out and run around for a little bit.

"Kay thanks!" He smiled, and walked up to the room.

Looking around, he saw a medium sized dresser, a king sized bed, and a attached on bathroom.

Smiling he rushed and flopped down onto the king sized bed.

Sighing happily, he closed his eyes, and fel asleep.

༺⚚⚚⚚⚚♛♛♛♛♛♛♛⚚⚚⚚⚚༻꧂
Words: 1014

WOO!! WHATS UP EVERYBODY!! I have just got off from school and have been trying to update this story, I am working on a oneshots book for this story to if you would like to read that, I'm trying to update that as well as this book, so if you don't mind please vote on this book!

That's all I have to say for now!

Good night/day/evening!!

꧁༺⚚⚚⚚⚚♛♛♛♛♛♛♛⚚⚚⚚⚚༻꧂