Prologe- The New World

"Come quickly!" my mother says as she drags me through the crowed of confused and anxious people. "Stay close to me!" she orders but the task was nearly impossible with everyone heading toward the same objective. Finally, the hallway we were walking through opens up into a large amphitheater that could hold at least 5,000 people. I take a seat in between my mother and my brother. A techno-bot rolls up to the middle of the stage and displays a holographic screen. On the screen is president James Hunter sitting at his desk. 

"Good morning United World! Welcome to the first day of a new era!" The sound of a applause boomed through the speakers all over the room.

"It's fake," my brother whispers even though everyone in the room probably knows that. My older brother -by two years- Javier is a technology nerd who's currently a Junior studying to try to get on the B.T.P (Board of technology prodigies).

"First of all let me lay down some rules. Children will do 16 years of school studying one of the following topics. Law, technology, the arts, cooking, or buisness these are the only skills needed in the new world.         For now all the laws are the same. After they finish there 12 years they'll take the Approval Test to see if they fit into society. Once they've aced that test they'll do there last four years then be released into society. Now for adults..."