chapter 5

as you drive to school with your music playing  listening to sad by xxxtentation you were still hurt about jalissa so you were feeling depressed today. as you drove your 1896 toyota camry out of your neighborhood leaving section 8 heading to school you see a baby in the street. you run over it not caring about it until you realize it was your baby.

"MY BABY" you scream and you pull your car over to go check on him. he lays there flat like paper and you pick him up. hes still alive but he's just a little injured. a sudden gust of wind picks up and your baby is now flying away with it. you don't bother chasing after him you figure he'll go back to normal and go home soon.

you get back into your car and drive to school. it's the same old school you've been going to for a while because you've been kept back 7 times. you walk into the school and you see laquisha. "heyyy besto" you say to laquisha and she runs up and tackles you with her linebacker ass. you two get into tussling. "bitch why you blame that pussy stench on me" laquisha slaps you. "because that was your stank pussy ass" you kick her in the throat.

then you are on top of her and you kcik her in the stomach. "OMG MY BABY" she screams. "your what?" you take a step back. little did you know laquisha got pregnant but jalissa ex bf damaris. (yes he's a roach too). you run away not caring about her or that roach baby she is carrying. you walk into class and try to find a seat that didn't have bullet holes and cigarette burns on it.

to be continued....
(tell me if you walk laquisha x damaris smut)