chapter 1

"is not my week nigga take yo baby and go i'm going out to the club with laquisha ." you said and hung up the phone on your baby daddy daquavious  as you slipped on your black dress. you put your hair into a bun with your edges slayed.

"yasss queen" laquisha said as she did her edges. "thank mamas" you said as you got your shoes and sad i'm the edge of the bed to put them on.
you skipped them in and used your long nails to grab your lip gloss. "my lips popping miss gorl" you said as you smacked your lips after applying your lip gloss.

you looked in the mirror and took some pictures. "play some nba young boy" said laquisha as she put on her lace front weave. " ion go ma speaka" you said as you finsihed looking through your stuff. "i got mine in ma purse" said laquisha. you went to her purse and moved her echo styling gel and her edge brush to the side and got her speaker. you played *solar eclipse by nba young boy* "thsi my shit girl" laquisha said and started singing the song "as i ride on the city light i wonder who gon right fa me when it go down. and i start to get this feeling like who-" you were interrupted bye a bang on the door "daquavion but be here to get his baby" you opened the door and threw your baby boy out of the dirt to daquavion. you and laquisha were finally done and got your stuff to leave the house.

⬇️ your fit PERIODT POO