Chapter Thirteen

We went back to Camp. The Louloúdi cabin decided they'd given up trying to make space for me so I moved in completely with Percy.

We were currently sweating cause of the sun and slashing each other with our swords.

He's caught me in a position where I couldn't move.

Then I remembered what Luke had said.

"Hey, water boy, why don't we head back to the cabin hmm? It's just us there." I teased. His face went red and his hand faltered with his sword. I pushed it out of his hand and pinned him to the ground face first.

"Rule one of fighting, never let your opponent distract you." I whispered into his ear. I smiled as I shiver went down his spine. I got up and helped him as well.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" Percy asked me as he grabbed my waist. I shrugged. "Instincts I guess." I said. He shook his head.

"Instincts my ass." He whispered as he leaned down and pressed a light kiss to my lips. We were fighting by the bay near the forest. There weren't many people around. I retracted my sword and wrapped my arms around Percy's shoulders. I heard our armor clash together almost making me pull away from the kiss before Percy pushed me to the nearest tree.

He pushed me up and the kiss got rougher. After a while we pulled apart because of lack of oxygen, well I did. He can hold his breath for hours.

"Whoa.." I said as he put his forehead on mine.

"Yep, whoa." Percy mocked. I rolled my eyes as he set me down.

"Come on, you need a shower." I said as I pulled him away from the tree by his his hand and led him back to the common grounds at camp. "And you don't?" He asked me with an offended tone.

"I do, but not as bad as you." I said with a smile as I led him back to our cabin. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked me.

"Never mind Percy, just take a shower." I said as we walked into the cabin. I started to take off my armor and hang it up on the wall.

He did the same. "Why don't you take a shower with me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Now now, water boy, There are two perfectly good working showers here, and besides, you heard what Chiron said." I started.

"No funny business." We both mocked then laughed. I went over to my drawer and pulled out some comfortable summery clothes. Then I went to my bathroom while Percy went to his.

I took a nice cold shower cause it was hot as hell outside. Then I got dressed and put a few braids in my hair then let the rest curl and wave. Then I got out to see Percy lying on his bed trying to read a book but getting frustrated after the first few words. I sighed and sat next to him.

"You ok, love?" I asked him. He sighed and tossed his book aside. I sat on his lap and faced him.

"Dyslexia?" I asked him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hid his face in the crook of my neck. He mumbled a yea. I reached for my iPod.

"Maybe I can find the book here and we can listen to it." I mumbled. I looked over to the book he tossed. It was called the hunger games.

I typed it into my ipod with one hand because my other hand was lost my Percy's hair.

I finally found the audio book. It had pictures with it and everything.

I cuddled up with Percy and pressed play, I let him hold the phone and look at the pictures while I cuddled into him.

Soon I fell asleep and so did he. It was comfortable, Percy smelt just like the ocean. His hair was crazy soft. And he was just warm enough to not overheat me.

We slept through the night and missed dinner but it was fine, I had my water boy holding me close and that's all I ever really needed.