Meet the fam

Michael's pov

Today the family is coming over to meet my children. It's so hard to wake them up. There NOT morning people. Topanga is the hardest to wake up so I have to start with her.

"Tophie sweetheart time to get up." I say softly.

"No." She says with her eyes closed.

"You have to please?" I ask.

"No." She says again.

"I'm making French toast." I say hoping that she will wake up.

"Eat without me." She says.

"Pangers auntie Janet is coming to meet you today." I say. Topanga's eyes open quickly and starts jumping on the bed

"AUNTIE JANET IS COMING! AUNTIE JANET IS COMING!" She yells while jumping.

"I knew you'd like that. Wake your siblings while I make breakfast." I say and pat her head.

"That's easy *runs into the hall* GUYS! AUNTIE JANET IS COMING TODAY AND DADDY'S MAKING FRENCH TOAST!!" She yells.

"I don't think-" I say but get cut off with noise of running around.

"There Uuupppp. You know if you're not done making the French toast by the time were done with our morning routine they are gonna chase you around the house with flower and eggs." She says and runs away.

"Ok got to go" I say and run off.

I can't even believe it! she called me daddy! but I have to start making making breakfast. I'm honestly scared about the chasing me with flower and eggs. I really don't want them to do that.

Topanga's pov

"What are you gonna wear?" I ask London while looking through her draws.

"Let's pick together insted of- gurl what are you trying to find?" She responds, looking in her closet and then looking at me.

I pat her head, "Ok. And none of your business." I say and walk out.

(Topanga's outfit)

(London's outfit)