Ms.dogsniffed's revenge Pt 1

Ms.dogsniffed's pov

This is getting on my last nerve! I hate them and this is so unfair! Oh I know what I'm gonna do! Imma kill the brats! And I have just the way to do it!

Michael's pov

I have to go to tour tomorrow. Of course the kids know. Rebbie and Janet are both coming since the kids couldn't choose. I'm gonna miss them. Especially prince he's so helpless.

(The next day)

I have to leave today. Gee i love to tour! (Says sarcastically) THIS is the reason I always wake up. At 5:00 a.m.!

Michael: Goodbye everyone

The kids: bye

Topanga's pov
(11:30 p.m.)

(Glass breaks)
What in the heck was that? I run to grab prince. I run downstairs to see everyone down there.

Gabriel: what was that?

Georgia: I don't know.

Kenya: Rebecca grab prince, I'll get my pepper spray, Gabe get your taser, Topanga get all of our SKO gadgets and cards, and London scope out the place, here is a pocket knife just in case.

SKO is the Spy Kids Organization that we work for. 4 more years until I'm in the adult section. So I went to the safe and typed in the code. I got the stuff and went back downstairs where we were supposed to meet.

 Topanga: where is your taser? 

Gabriel: Couldn't find it so I got my nun-chucks instead.

Topanga: Where is Rebecca?

Gabriel: went with London.

Topanga: SHE WHAT!?!?

Gabriel: shhhh! 

Topanga: Whatever let's go find them

I pull out my walkie talkie.

Topanga: Rebecca come back

???: If you ever wanna see Rebecca and Prince again come to the attic.

Topanga: Look. I'm done with the games man! I know who you are so hand them over.

???: Oh Really? You know who I am?

Topanga: Yeah. It's all in the voice.

???: Shoot! Well come to the attic cuz you know who else I got up here?

Topanga: Who?

???: Janet and Rebbie

Topanga: Can I speak to them. All of them?

???: Sure

Janet: Pangers?

Topanga: Aunt Jan! look I got this all under control. do whatever they say trust me. I got this.

Rebbie: Your not scared?

Topanga: No. And that is just because I got all the information I need and help

Rebecca: From the police?

Topanga: No. From the SKO.

Rebecca: Ok. I feel a lot better now.

Janet: What is the SKO?

Topanga: I'll tell y'all later 

Rebbie: ok

I turn the walkie talkie off.

Kenya: Where are the rest?

Topanga: they got kidnapped in the orphanage's attic.

Kenya: don't mess with me.

Gabriel: were not aight!

Kenya: ok let's go now.

( At the orphanage)

Topanga: Let's go

(In the attic)

???: hello guys

Gabriel: Ms.dogsniffed

Ms.dogsniffed: how did you know?

Topanga: your too easy

Ms.dogsniffed: and yet you came here alone.

(20 henchmen come out)

Janet: Guys be carful!

Kenya: we will

Ms.dogsniffed: again and yet you came here alone.

Topanga: Who said? Rebecca! Cecil! 

(that's right! we goin spy kids on your butt!)

Ms.dogsniffed: (pull out a gun) Nobody move!

Gabriel: Who said we-

Cecil: we do

Topanga: Me and Becky work on the boss, Kenya and Cecil y'all on the henchmen, Gabriel get them free then help us. Got it?

All of them: got it

Becky: Why did you do that?!? you know Kenya and Cecil like each other! You also know that I like Gabe

Topanga: Really? (gasps) I hadn't noticed

Becky: Your up to something...

Topanga: Trust me, I know what I'm doing. Besides, It's showtime.

then this starts playing. where did this come from? I don't know.

then we start

SO, as Jazz says " let's get busy"

She shot Rebecca (my sister), Aunt Rebbie, And almost shot prince but Gabriel took the bullet. I arrested  Clairmia ( Char-mina) (Ms.dogsniffed) and took her to the SKO while Aunt Janet drove all of them to the hospital. When I got there, the paparazzi was already there. My god there everywhere.

Topanga: where's Gabriel, Rebecca, and Rebbie Jackson please?

The front desk lady: 316,317,318 and I'll let you go if your father comes and dates me (steps in front of me)

Can't she see I'm not in the mood today!?!? I hate to do this but...

Topanga: (looks at her with the 'wat' face) Gurl bye (pushes her a side and starts walking)

(up stairs)

Janet: Topanga!

Topanga: Aunt Janet! How are they?!?!?

Janet: I don't even know. the doctor hasn't even come out yet! I'm scared.

Topanga: their gonna be okay. I can feel it. their gonna be alright.

Janet: You Don't sound too convincing.

Topanga: (gasps) I-

Doctor: Topanga and Janet Jackson?

Both: Yes?

Doctor: I have the results.

Both: and

Doctor: They are...

***********************************************************************************************************

Whatzup Whatzup Whatzupwithyou? how do you think they are? What do think will happen? comment what you think. Moonwalking away!

~ Applehead_BBY