Part 3 - Malthus

Motomo: Alright I'm going to need to talk to Malthus. 

Disguised Demon: Malthus is in this cave!

Motomo: *walks into the cave* Malthus? *angry* Hey was I lied to? Right time to kill that guy for lying!

Lust: Heyyy Motomo~ *walks in*

Motomo: What the fuck?

Lust: Astonished I see... Malthus isn't here... Don't worry, calm down and it'll be ok...

Motomo: Jesus... Stay away! *pulls out his sword*

Lust: *grabs his sword and throws it away* No need...

Chastity: *in Motomos head* NO! STOP! KEEP HER AWAY! THIS IS WRONG IN EVERY WAY!

Lust: Oh god... I sense a virtue!

Motomo: Virtue? Great more of you guys? Just bickering in my head? That means... *points at Lust* YOUR THE SIN OF LUST!

Lust: Please give me-

Chastity: *comes down themselves and stands in front of Lust* The only thing your getting is a ticket back to hell. *gets out a golden bow* Leave. Motomo has sins. But he hasn't got Lust.

Lust: *gets out her axe* You know what I do to people who try to stop me from seducing others? I kill them! :D

Motomo: *picks up his sword* I'm giving you the count of 5 to get the fuck out. It's 2 against 1. And if your matched against me, the great Motomo, then your screwed.

Lust: Well fine... I'll be seeing you again~ *dissapears*

Motomo: Where's Malthus?

Chastity: Malthus... The great hero? He lives in the central hut in the central village. Right in the center.

Motomo: *walks out to look for Malthus*

Chastity: Not even a thank you? 

In Heaven, at the virtues base...

Chastity: Done it. Saved another man from being [DEMONITISED] by Lust.

Charity: I helped the same guy out with his greed sin!

Diligence: Why do I feel more powerful? As if the sin of sloth isn't there?

Patience: They still exist, but I can't sense a life signal from Sloth...

Humility: I think Sloth is dead...

Kindness: No way... How?

Humility: I don't know. I'm not the best at this. But that man... Has potential. Malthus will train him well... *looks down*

In central village... 

*knock knock knock*

Motomo: Hey? HEY?

The door opens by itself

Motomo: Weird... *begins looking around* Anyone home? Or am I that awesome that the door opens automatically?

A pot falls on the floor and breaks

Motomo: Huh? *turns near*

Malthus: *the old wizard comes in* Young man. What are you doing?

Motomo: Looking for you. I got curious, I heard you were this great hero.

Malthus: One must not take too much pride in their skills. I am skilled in both magic and manmade weapons, but this does not make me perfect. No man is perfect.

Motomo: Huh? But I'm pretty close to perf-

Malthus: What is your definition of perfect?

Motomo: Well I'm skilled at almost everything. I'm a good theif, good swordsman, good archer, good runner, good hunter. I'm good at everything! I just need one thing... Magic.

Malthus: Hmmm... *puts his hand to his chin* Well young man... What do you seek with the magic?

Motomo: To be strong.

Malthus: And why do you seek this strength?

Motomo: Well... I need skill in everything... Then I can return home and flex my magic to everyone, and everyone will be shocked. And if they try to burn me for it, I'll burn them to a crisp.

Malthus: Ambition... But I also sense pride, wrath and greed.

Motomo: Greed? But I stood up to the sin of greed!

Malthus: Doing it once doesn't automatically free you. Come with me, Motomo.

Motomo: How did you know my name?

Malthus: Magic. *walks up the stairs and sits on a balcony*

Motomo: *follows*

Malthus: Decades ago... The sins tried to take over our land of Rethilor... They took countless lives... But the virtues came to protect us. And I helped lead everyone in central village. I pushed through many sins and demons. I killed the old sin of envy with my sword and magic combined, and everyone saw me as a hero. The old humility sacrificed herself to put an end to the war, and the other virtues and I made a deal with Pride, to keep hell and everyone else safe by keeping them in hell... Pride honoured his deal... Or so I thought. 

Motomo: Huh?

Malthus: Pride deceived us. He was plotting secretly all along. He's gone mad... He is plotting to destroy heaven and take over the entire world by converting it into hell... He has slain a fellow sin. 

Motomo: That's horrible! Train me sir. I would love to help.

Malthus: Alright. But conditions will be put in place. Please make sure your sins are purged.

Motomo: Sins? What sins?

Malthus: You still have to take care of your pride, wrath and greed. Try and act the opposite. You have virtues in you as well. You show great diligence. And earlier in that cave, you showed Chastity, as you refused to accept Lust's behaviour.

Motomo: The bitch tried to seduce me. But what do I do now?

Malthus: You've got a lot of people to meet. Before we meet the seven heavenly virtues, we will be waking up an old friend of mine.

Motomo: What?

Malthus: Stand in this circle.

Motomo: Uhh ok...

Malthus: *puts his hands together, and then rises them in the air, causing a pillar of purple light to consume him and motomo, aka teleporting them somewhere else* Teleportation.

Motomo: Jesus... Wait, a volcano? Why here?

Malthus: This is where phoenixes rest. I know one Phoenix in particular quite well.