Three Girlfriends!!

Your POV

I ran through the ship to try and find one of my friends. I ended up bumping into Rhys.

"Rhys!" "what is it(y/n)? Did something bad happen!? Are you alright!?" "you were right!" "I was right?" "sit down." "on the floor?" "just do it!" "alright!" he sat down and I sat in front of him.

"right, gat this. White brings me to her control room, which I thought was normal, until she started acting strange. She changed her outfit and was weirdly smug when I liked the view from the window." "right?" "then Blue and Yellow enter, which I thought was a little weird, they said the window idea was theirs." "and...?" "they then sat down with us as White told me about how she doesn't like how much time I spend with them and then..." "then, what?" "then Blue kissed me!" "what!?" "White said she was fine with it... Then I kissed Yellow!"

He sat in silence for a few moments.

"so... You cheated on your girlfriend in front of her, and she was fine with it!" "I wouldn't say cheat, it was a kiss." "still!" "White said we could do more than a kiss if I did it with her first," I mumbled as I was already embarrassed. "so, when I said they were your girlfriends..." "you predicted the future." "yeah! I have powers!"

"do you not see the problem in in?" "just date them all." "I can do that!?" "yeah, have you never heard of a polyamorous relationship before." "no..." "it's when there is more than two people in a relationship." "so, it's a normal thing." "people don't see it as normal, but put it like this, it means you're not the only ones." "okay." "now, why don't you ask White why she didn't care?" "because I'm scared as to what her response could be." "just go and find out." "okay."

I wonder what they're up to.

Whites POV

I sat with them on the floor once Stardrop had left. I wonder how she feels? Is she okay after that little shock?

"so White, why did you not mind us kissing (y/n)?" I went pink. "I don't know." "yes, you do, now spill." "no." "white, we would like to know. I'm sure (y/n) would as well." "alright... It kind of turned me on." "what!?" "seeing your girlfriend kiss someone else turned you on!?" "I would be mad if it was someone other than you two, but because it was you two... I really don't know." "so... What do you want to do about this?" "what do you two want to do?" "we have been together a long time Blue, why don't we try it to see if it works?" "I suppose we could try."

I clapped my hands together.

"brilliant!" "I honestly don't know why you are so excited." "it will be an experience for all of us." "whatever you say, White." "can I try something?" "sure..." "blue, can you come here?" "yes, why?" "just trust me." She moved closer and I grasped her waist, she realised what I was doing and nodded. I closed my eyes and kissed her. She really did taste of blueberry! We gently parted and I look to see Yellow holding onto Blues waist from behind and her head on her shoulder.

"what?" "nothing, just waiting for mine." "oh, is that all?" "hm." Blue and Yellow switched places. Soon I was leaning toward Yellow. I kissed her and she, of course, tasted like lemon. It was starting to get rougher when we hear footsteps outside the door, we jump apart on instinct. The door opens to reveal Stardrop.

"I think we need to talk."