A Small Suprise (Lime)

A Pirece x Reader!
SEXUAL THEMES AHEAD, SKIP IF YOU'RE UNCOMFY WITH THAT. I've written smut before but never a lime, so sorry if this isn't good. Also, (Y/N) is a female in this! Request if you'd like a specific gender or pronouns or whatnot

(Y/N)'s POV
The store's bell chimed as I walked in. I cringed, not liking the reminder that I was even here. I walked through the doorway, into the dark, neonish themed store. A girl about my age walked around the corner, smiling at me. "Hello! What can I help you with?" I looked away from this girl's eyes and inhaled. "Hello, I'd like to buy some dark blue lingerie.."

******

I was in my room, in me and Pireces shared apartment, as I slipped into the thin cloth, annoyed as I wondered how someone was supposed to tie everything together right. There were small bows and careful designs, with laced hearts everywhere. There were also thigh highs, with clips that attached everything.

 There were also thigh highs, with clips that attached everything

I twirled in front of my mirror, admiring my complexion. I smirked to myself, wondering how Pirece would respond. I layed down on my bed, slowly reaching down and rubbing my lower region in slow circles. I bit my lip and my eyes fluttered closed as my mind wandered to Pirece, specifically walking in on me. His suprised face as I moaned out for him, begging him to wreak me, his face changing to lust and slight anger as he realized I started without him. "Mm~ Pirece, please..I..can't~" I panted. Suddenly, my hands were pinned over my head. My eyes shot open, only to be face to face with a very pissed Pirece. "Love..." If even possible, his voice seemed almost another octave lower. "You have no idea how sexy that was, but..." His eyes raked up and down my body. "You know that I'm the only one allowed to make you feel good." His eyes met mine, and honest to God, I could've came right then from his gaze. I squirmed, whimpering. "Shh, baby. Be patient." He growled. He slowly lower himself down, pulling the waistband back and letting go, making me whine. Then, he pulled the bottom down, mouthing over my heat. I groaned, feeling his tounge dart out and flick my clit. "Ngh~ Oh God, please~" I moaned, bucking my hips into his mouth. His hands flew up and gripped my waist, pushing me down. His half lidded eyes met mine, and then he thrusted his tounge into me. I keened, as he smirked against me, starting a brutal pace with his tounge. I threw my head back, rolling my hips to try to get more friction. Suddenly, a rough finger rubbed my clit as his tounge curled in me. I wailed, bucking my hips. "Please, please, Pirece, please I'm so close, please-" I whined as he pulled away. He stood up, gropping my chest. "Only good girls get to come, love." He tsked, nipping at my neck. "Besides, your mine. So I'm going to use you like I want to." He hissed, tearing off his clothes. "So lay down and take it if you even want me to consider you coming tonight."

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS GOOD BUT HERE MAN-